Day 14

In my book "The Co-Creation Formula"  I wrote about my 8 principles of life. Here I want to include two of them: Have lots of fun & Love yourself

Make it a priority to always dedicate time for yourself, doing things you really love. Even if you think you don't have enough time, try to allocate at least 30–60 minutes a day just to yourself. Eventually you will realize that you DO have enough time and you might even spend more time doing the things you enjoy.

For example, while living in Moscow 2006–2015, I studied and worked at the same time, so logically I didn't have time for anything outside studies and work. And I studied 6 days a week from 9 am till 6 pm, and even after class I'd go to the library and after that to practice sports. Yes, I didn't have time to hang out with friends but I always made time for my hobbies: reading, walking, sports.

You have to prioritize yourself and you do that by spending time doing things you truly enjoy. You are showing your body, mind and soul that you're taking care of them. This will inevitably increase your energy and improve your wellbeing.

Since moving to Portugal there are several things I do daily/weekly just for myself. We play tennis and chess with Firuza. We also started painting. You don't have to be an expert in any of these things, you can simply do it for fun. Positive changes won't keep you waiting.

 Positive changes won't keep you waiting