Day 3: How To Manifest Everything You Desire

I started practicing visualization back in 2020. I hit rock bottom and I didn't know what to do, where to go. I lacked direction and purpose. I had no choice except to try new things and see what works. I learned about visualization and I started to visualize my dream life — where I live, how I live, what's my purpose, how do I unleash my potential, bring peace and happiness into my soul.

Visualization is not just randomly dreaming about things you want. It's real work. It involves imagining and feeling the emotions of having the things you desire. And you need to be clear about the things you desire in the first place.

What should you visualize? Absolutely anything that you desire to have in your life. Set aside 10–15 minutes a day for visualization purposes and practice it several times a day. Most importantly, visualize the most vivid details and keep in mind that when you're visualizing you need to place yourself as the main character, not an observer. Here's a way to feel like you're present in this visualization: imagine looking at your own hands and feet at the beginning of the visualization practice.

Start visualizing everything that you desire. Visualize your dream life: what's it like, who are you in this life, what do you do, where do you live, whom do you live with, who surrounds you, who is your family, what are they like, what's your relationship with them.

The best time to visualize is the moment after you wake up or right before falling asleep. Those are special periods of time between wakefulness and sleep called the theta state. In this state, the power of your visualization gets amplified.

For instance, visualize yourself in your dream home, surrounded by loved ones, being served delicious food. Imagine yourself laughing, and talking. Strengthen the visualization with your senses. Let all the senses participate — hearing, sight, smell, taste, and touch. Let your ears, eyes, nose, tongue, and skin help you create a dream life through the process of visualization.

Feel the emotions, how you see, smell, what you think, how you look. The more detailed and vivid you can visualize yourself in your new life, the sooner you will attain it.

It is crucial not only to visualize and imagine your dream life in all its glory but to feel the emotions of what you're visualizing. Feeling these emotions might seem a little difficult. However, with daily practice, you'll learn to feel and experience emotions with your entire body.

Visualize yourself becoming successful, wealthy, and happy, and experience these emotions, feel this joy in your body. Visualize down to the smallest detail.

If you've never tried visualization before, it is definitely something you should include in your daily routine.

I go deeper into topic of manifestation in my book "The Co-Creation Formula" https://linktr.ee/thecocreationformula .