Day 4: Best Healing Technique

I discovered this method last year (2022) and it passed the test:)

Did you know that you could send a beam of golden light to parts of your body that are in pain and this would heal them? We use this technique whenever Firuza (my wife) and I experience any kind of pain, from toothache to pain in the back, muscles, and joints. We concentrate on the part of the body that needs healing and direct a beam of golden light there. Imagine how this beam of light descends from the sky and enters your body.

Remember, that our body is a self-healing system, and we have the power to heal ourselves without medical intervention.

For this technique to be effective, you have to pay attention (remember quantum physics) to the area that is causing discomfort and direct a golden stream of light to that specific part of your body.

Try it even if you don't believe me. Then send me a message and tell me how surprised you are to find out that you can actually heal yourself without any outside help or intervention.

Simply close your eyes, direct a stream of light coming from above into that area, and hold for a few seconds or minutes. And witness for yourself how effective this method is. It is also the most natural way of healing.

Try it.