Nic Dowd

Summary: Nic and Y/N are on the team and lose in a shootout. They take their anger out by pleasuring each other.

!Warnings!: Angry sex/lovemaking. 

Requested: 

Word count: 942

Y/N's Pov:

Overtime had ended forcing us into a shootout. I was first so Nic went second. The goaltender ended up stopping the puck meaning we only had 2 attempts left. I cursed under my breath as I headed back to the bench. My teammates patted me on the back supportingly as we watched as the other team scored. 

We watched in anticipation as the last two players went up for the shootout. One of them being Nic. He hit the upper bar as he shot, Nic already knew we had lost. He glumly skated to the bench as the other team celebrated.

Upon entering through the gate I brought Nic into a supportive hug. However, his end of the hug felt...different. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "I need you so badly..." my face started to heat up as I gasped.

"You alright there, Y/N? You look a little red?" Oshie asked with a concerned look on his face. "She's not feeling too good," Nic lied. "We better get going," he told the team as we walked back to the changing room.

We hurriedly got changed and sprinted back to our car as we giggled.
He placed his hand on my thigh as he drove, occasionally squeezing it gently. I pressed my legs together trying to create some sort of friction-I craved his touch. He could tell. "We're almost home baby," Nic smirked as he moved his hand between my thighs.

I let out a quiet moan as he started to rub my clit through my pants. I whimpered as he removed his fingers. He chuckled lowly-not taking his eyes off of the road. We pulled up to our house and ran up to the door as he fumbled with the keys. I laughed at him as he finally unlocked the door.

As soon as the door was closed I was pressed up against it, as he began attacking my neck and jaw with kisses and hickeys. "Oh my god, Nic..." I said in a hushed tone. "Holy fuck, Y/N. You drive me crazy." 

He guided us to our room and pushed me onto the bed. Taking off his shirt in one swift motion, mine followed suit. He looked up at me as he waited for permission to take off my pants. I nodded and he wasted no time taking them off. 

Leaving the two of us in our underwear he slid mine to the side and slipped his fingers between my folds. Assessing the situation he mumbled something under his breath, "Oh fuck, you're so wet..." Nic muttered as he licked his fingers clean. "Do I make you wet, my sweet?" He whispers into my ear as he plays with my sopping cunt. "Mmh, yes Nic." I managed to squeak out. 

He slid off my underwear and tossed them aside-followed by his underwear-"May I?" he questioned. "Yes. I need you Nic." I pleaded pulling him in for a kiss. He slowly slid his length inside of me, I gasped at the feeling. It wasn't the first time we'd done this, but it took my breath away every time. 

Nic buried his head in the crook of my neck as he tried his best to control the noises threatening to escape his mouth. Nic's never been vocal when having sex, though he's always encouraging me to be as loud as I please. Strained noises and cuss words escaped my mouth as he thrusted in and out of my pussy. 

Sounds of skin slapping, moans, and groans fill the empty halls of our house. He grasped my hips and picked up the pace of his strokes. I arched my back as he continuously abused my g-spot. Bucking my hips up I tried matching his inhuman pace. I gripped onto the sheets as his pace picked up even more-as if that was even possible. He brought his free hand down to my clit, trying to edge me closer to my high.

Nic's thrusts slowly got sloppier and slower as he noticeably began to get more frantic in his movements. "I'm so close, baby." He groaned out. "Me too..." I breathed out. One of his hands stayed on my clit, rubbing as fast as he could while the other played with my exposed chest. 

I furrowed my eyebrows as an overwhelming feeling of pleasure washed over me. Tears escaped my eyes as I reached my climax, Nic reached his as well. His grip on my hips was so tight I could feel them starting to bruise.

"Holy fuck..." he muttered as he pulled out and laid down next to me. We stayed like that for some time before he abruptly stood up and walked into the hall. "Where are you going?" I asked not getting up from the bed. "I'm going to run us a shower." He shouted from the bathroom.

I stood up as best as I could; my legs were still shakey from the moments prior. Nic washed the both of us off as we showered. I changed into one of his shirts and called it a night. He and I changed the sheets and laid down after a very long night.

He cuddled close as we lay in bed, his head resting on my shoulder. "I love you, Y/N." He whispered. "I love you too, Nic." I smiled to myself as I fell asleep.

the end part kinda sucked but whatever lmfaooooo im trying to get to requests as quickly as I can but bare with me lol.