Jack Hughes

Summary: Jack has a good game and feels like celebrating with Y/N, in more ways than one.

!Warnings!: public setting

Requested: Kyledonatto

Word count: 1032

Y/N's POV:

I cheered from the stands as I watched Jack skate up center ice with less than a minute left in the third period. The Devils were up 3-2, Jack scored the first goal, and I could tell he was about to score another.

Jack deked out the goalie and shot at the upper left corner of the goal, making it flawlessly. The entire stadium erupted with cheers. Jack cockily did his celly, which always makes me laugh--"Go Jack!" I shouted banging on the glass. He smiled at me before being tackled by Nico and Dawson, they hyped him up, boosting his ego even more. 

--

After the game wrapped up, I gathered my things and went to the locker room: I could hear the team cheering Jack on, which made me smile. Soon, a sea of Devils players emerged from the locker room, discussing which bar to go to, to celebrate their win.

After all of the players cleared out of the locker room I looked around, no sight of Jack.

I sighed quietly, walked into the locker room, and saw him still removing his gear. "Hi, Jack" I smiled widely. "You did so well tonight!" He looked up at me and smiled. "Thank you, babe." I sat down beside him and leaned my head against his shoulder. Jack glanced down at me with a smile before kissing the top of my head.

"Do you want to go celebrate baby?" I asked looking at his skates that he had yet to take off. "I'd rather celebrate with you," He replied. "How?"

"Mmh, well, I have a couple of ideas..~" Jack whispered, wrapping a firm arm around my waist.

"Oh yeah?" I pressed.

He nodded and took off his shoulder pads after he pulled me onto his lap. "Are you sure you wanna do this..here..?" I said hesitantly, looking around. "Why wouldn't I? I mean...There's no one around to see us. Everyone left, baby." He mumbled, kissing my neck.

I bit my lip as Jack continued to leave a trail of hickeys up and down my neck. "Jack..~" I moaned quietly, tugging at the ends of his long hair. Jack set me down and stood up, quickly removing his hockey pants and undershorts. "Getting straight to the point, I see~" I teased.

He rolled his eyes playfully and sat back down. Jack cupped my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss. As we kissed he slid his free hand underneath my jersey. His hands were cold, which sent shivers up and down my body. I squirmed under his touch. Jack smiled into the kiss. "Nervous?" He whispered. I nodded slowly--"Don't be..." Jack started pulling my jersey over my head. "We'll be fine."

Each time we do this, it feels like the first time. I still get just as nervous under the gaze of Jack.

He kissed my chest, before working his way down to the hemline of my jeans. Jack looked up at me through his lashes, kissing down my stomach. I whimpered impatiently, "May I?" He asked slipping his fingers into the waistline of my pants. I nodded quickly: Jack unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down my legs.  "Hurry up already, pretty boy!~" I whined.

He smirked and painstakingly pulled my panties down. I shuttered at the cold sensation "..Oh god...~" I moaned quietly as Jack teased my entrance with his tip, eventually sliding himself in. "Holy shit.." He muttered breathlessly. 

Jack's eyebrows were knitted together as he slowly snapped his hips in and out, earning small moans and whimpers from me. "Faster!~" I whined loudly, Jack looked at me and sped up, sending a shockwave of pleasure up and down my body. Jack's grip on my waist was sure to leave bruises later, and I could already see my skin starting to turn a soft shade of purple.

I felt myself getting closer and closer with every waking thrust, my back began to arch, and my eyebrows started to furrow.

"Awhh..~ Are you gonna cum for me, baby?~" Jack cooed as he slid his hand down to my clit. I nodded quickly and let out a shaky moan. "Good. 'Cause I'm gonna cum too...~" He smirked and rubbed fast circles on the bud of my clit.

I squeezed my eyes shut and yelped out in pleasure as my orgasm racked through my body, a pulsating feeling was moving up and down my legs. Jack came right after me, our moans echoing through the locker room. "Holy fuck..." I breathed out, trying to collect myself.

--

Jack pulled out and grabbed a towel to clean me off with. I pulled my panties back up my legs and stepped into my jeans. I watched as Jack put his boxers on and reached above me in his cubby, grabbing his bag of spare clothes. I put the jersey I was wearing before, back on, and Jack changed into a pair of his oversized grey sweatpants and one of his many NJD shirts.

"You ready to go, baby?" He asked once he was fully dressed. "Mhm." I nodded and stood up, grabbing my phone and purse. "Sweet, let's go," Jack grabbed my hand and lead us out the back to where he parked our car. I sat in the passenger like I usually do, and he started the car, driving back to our apartment.

Jack carried my purse up to our apartment and unlocked the door with my keys, setting my bag down by the front door.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower, love," He said walking over to our en suite bathroom. I nodded and changed out of my clothes, putting on pajamas. I got cozy underneath the warmth of the bedding.

I stayed in bed and waited for Jack to finish showering. By the time he was finished with his shower, I was on the verge of falling asleep. Jack crawled into bed once he was dressed.

He kissed my head and wrapped his arms around me, I snuggled deeper into his arms and chest, and let my drowsiness take over.

UHM OMG IM SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ON HERE, IVE BEEN SO UNMOTIVATED AND MY SUMMER HAS BEEN BUSIER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. I FEEL LIKE WHEN SCHOOL STARTS UP FOR ME AGAIN IT'LL MAKE ME MORE MOTIVATED TO POST

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE