Juuse Saros

(the song at the top is the song juuse plays in the shower)

Summary: Y/N is the goaltender for the night, and the Preds end up losing. Juuse decides to punish her.

!Warnings!: Punishing, public setting, shower sex.

Requested: keeping it anonymous <33

Word count: 1331

Y/N's Pov:

We were playing against the Chicago Blackhawks, with 1:34 left in the 3rd period. I had accidentally let the puck hit the back of the net all game. Not only was I starting to get pissed off with myself, but I could also see from the bench that Juuse was getting frustrated. Coach Hynes originally asked Juuse if he wanted to be the goalie that night, but he turned it down; graciously asking if I could play. At that moment I wished I said no to it.

Jonathan Toews came skating up center ice with the puck, his teammates following suit. I exhaled sharply as he got closer and closer to the net, he passed the puck to Taylor Raddysh, who then faked the shot and passed it back to Toews. Toews came skating up closer, faking the shot again he deked it and landed the puck at the back of the net. 

My stomach churned as I looked up at the scoreboard. I had let 5 goals go unanswered. The team looked glum as the final seconds of the clock ticked down. I kept my head down as I walked back to the bench-the final buzzer going off indicating that the game was over. 6-1 the Chicago Blackhawks beat us-our rivals-and I just let it happen. Inside I wanted nothing more but to fall to the ground and sob, the team relied on me and I let them down. We walked back to the locker room.

None of us dared to say anything.

I sat in my cubby and slumped down in my seat, trying my best not to make eye contact with any of my teammates. I felt a hand placed on my shoulder, looking up I saw Juuse, staring down at me.

"Hi..." I muttered wiping away the few tears that escaped my eyes. "I need to talk to you, outside." He said blandly. My stomach did a flip, I bit my lip trying to contain my small sobs. 

"Y/N."

"Yeah?" I sniffled wiping my nose with my sleeve.

He cupped my cheek and wiped away a tear with his thumb.

"God it's so hard to be mad at you when you're this beautiful..." He trailed off-Juuse's eyes flickering from my eyes to the rest of my body.

"I'm sorry I let you down," I mumbled not daring to look him in the eyes.

"Y/N."

"I think I have to punish you now for losing..." He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist. I froze, my breath hitched as he whispered again, "Let's get those sweaty clothes off your pretty body." Juuse demanded softly.

"Here?.."I gasped as he started attacking my neck with hickeys. "Fine," He groaned sounding exasperated. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back into the locker room, he whispered in my ear, "Go take off your gear and meet me in the showers." He smirked and walked off to the showers.

"Don't take the loss to heart, Y/N," Roman told me patting my shoulder as I frantically tried removing my pads. "You tried your best," He smiled. "Thanks, Roman," I smiled back standing up.

"Anyways, I'd love to stay and talk but uh...I gotta hit the showers," I said sprinting to the showers.

As I got closer to the shower I heard faint music through the door-Juuse always listens to music when he showers, so it was no surprise. I knocked on the door and walked in. Juuse already standing in the showers, naked.

I blushed as I tried to keep my eyes focused on his face. He turned around and smirked, he nodded his head-asking for me to join him.

I locked the door behind me and quickly stripped down. Tossing my clothes in a pile and scurried over to Juuse.

"What took you so long, doll?" Juuse interrogated as he nuzzled his head into my neck, placing hungry kisses down my jawline. "Mmh, sorry...Roman and I were talking..." I gasped as slapped my ass. "What are you going to do?" I asked curiously, hoping he'd tell me what my fate was.

"I'm going to ravish you," He responded to my surprise.

"Hurry up already," I begged with a whiney tone.

"Ah, Ah, Ah..." Juuse shook his head and made a 'tsk' sound with his tongue.

I whimpered as he pressed me up against the wall, slowly dragging his hands across my frame. Places only he had seen.

I let out a loud moan as he pressed kisses down to my boobs, one of his hands gripping my neck, while his free hand held my boob. "Keep quiet. Or else I'll stop." That was enough to silence and suppress all my noises. He brought a hand up to my mouth and covered it.

My chest heaved as he slipped his fingers in between my folds, wasting no time, Juuse curled his fingers inside of me, Arching my back against the cool tile wall. Juuse looked me in the eyes and smirked, devilishly. "I love seeing you squirm under my touch, baby." He groaned in my ear.

"Do you want me to fuck you, doll?" Juuse teased as my face contorted out of pure pleasure.

I nodded my head eagerly. "You know how this works, Love."

"I need words." He removed his hand from my mouth and I moaned out, "For the love of god, Juuse, just fuck me already," Juuse removed his fingers from inside of me, and teased my pussy with the tip of his length. Without warning he slammed himself inside of me-I bit my bottom lip so hard-trying my best to not let any sounds slip out; I was sure I broke the skin.

He gave me no time to adjust. Juuse thrusted in and out quickly, his moves desperate and hungry for more. Juuse pinned my arms above my head, restraining me from touching him.

"Oh god, Juuse!" I cried out, he frowned and slowed down his pace. "No, no, no please I'm sorry..!" I begged quietly. He smirked again and went faster than he was before. He moved a hand back up to my mouth.

"You like when I fuck you, huh?"

"You like being treated like a slut?" I nodded my head shyly, as he hit my g-spot, arching my back even more; as if that was possible. I felt my high getting closer with every thrust, my legs started to ache as his thrusts slowed down but they got harder. Juuse released his tight grip from my hands and demanded, "Touch yourself."

I brought my hand down to my clit and rubbed as fast as I could. Starting to see stars from all the pleasure and pain I was enduring. Normally Juuse wasn't this dominant in sex, but I wasn't complaining. I liked seeing this side of him. "Scream."

"What..?" I said between my heavy pants.

"You heard me. Scream."

I looked at him confused before he slapped my ass, I let out a yelp, and he smirked again. I moaned loudly as his strokes got deeper, and faster, edging me oh-so-close to my climax. He brought me in for a kiss as I was reaching my climax, I pulled away and I moaned with a scratchy voice.

Juuse's face contorted with pleasure as he came inside of me, and carefully set me down. My legs shook as I tried to keep my balance, Juuse turned off the water and grabbed our towels. "Sorry for losing tonight," I mumbled as I dried myself off.

He sighed and said, "Y/N, I'm not mad at you..." wrapping his arms around me for a gentle hug.

"I know you tried your hardest, and that's all I care about..." He cupped my cheek and kissed my temple.

IM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO GET TO BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3333