Dylan McIlrath

Summary: Y/N has been teasing Dylan all day, and he has enough of it when they're alone at home...

!Warnings!: Teasing.

Requested: itssammiesimmers

Word count: 1286

Y/N's pov:

I watched as Dylan stood in front of the mirror checking his suit, making sure he looked good enough before we headed out. I guess I hadn't realized I was staring because Dylan looked at me through the mirror and said-"What? You like what you see?" He joked to which I replied. "I do. You're so hot." I know how much it gets him going when we flirt just before we go somewhere publicly.

"I don't know how many times I've said this but you are such a tease." He groaned as I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist. "We gotta go or else you'll be late." I reminded him as I walked out of our room.

On the car ride there I put my hand on his thigh, something he normally does to me. He shifted around in the driver's seat as the red on his face began to spread a noticeable amount. "Why do you have to do this now..?" He breathed out as he gripped the steering wheel harder; his knuckles turning white for a short period.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, my hand now moving in circles on his thigh. He let out a quiet breathy moan. "You should stop, I want you to be able to walk for this event..." Dylan trailed off removing my hand from his thigh. He was right, as much as I knew we both wanted each other it was best we didn't try anything at the moment.

We parked the car outside of where the event was being held, a sea of people crowding the front entrance. "You ready, my love?" Dylan asked as he squeezed my hand for comfort. "Mhm. Let's get this over with..." I kissed his neck, his breath hitched before he let out a sigh. 

Dylan's Pov:

I watched Y/N as she sat down with the other WAGs as reporters crowded around the team and me. She had been teasing me all day and I was starting to get tired of it. Not to mention the outfit she was wearing-it perfectly outlined her beautiful body-she drove me crazy, to say the least.  I needed this event to end. And fast.

I kept my eyes on her the entire event, the way she'd tip her head back when she laughed, exposing her neck made me want her even more. I sent her a text telling her what she was in for later.

babyy💕💫

I need you so bad, Y/N.

I looked up and saw her pull out her phone-her eyes widened in surprise. She frantically looked around for me, and when our eyes met she stared for a moment before looking back at her phone.

babyy💕💫

I need you so bad, Y/N.

just wait a little longer, my love.

I smirked as I looked at the text. The 30 minutes we had left of the event seemed to drag on forever.

Y/N's Pov:

'God this event took forever...' I thought to myself as I waited outside for Dylan and his teammates to wrap it up inside. The rest of the WAGs were all gathered around chatting as we waited. The front doors opened as the boys piled out. Dylan waved me over and walked towards our car. He snaked his arm around my waist as he guided me back to the car.

I watched as cars passed by as Dylan continued to drive home-his hand gripping my inner thigh, occasionally swirling his thumb in a circular motion. I moaned quietly as he removed his hand to continue driving. He let out a dry chuckle. "Now you know how I feel," he remarked with a smirk growing on his face. I sat quietly for the rest of the drive, my hands between my thighs. 

We pulled into our driveway and I immediately unbuckled my seat belt which earned a laugh from Dylan. "Don't laugh..!" I hit his arm-He put his hand over the spot I hit and made a hurt face. "Ow." He joked as he unlocked the door. I rolled my eyes and laughed almost forgetting about the feeling of arousal growing in me. He shut the door with his back and stood there pressed up against it; watching me take my coat off.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are..?" He asked calmly. I turned around and smiled shyly. "Uh yeah, pretty often actually." I reminded him with a smile. "And you're all mine." A smirk made yet another appearance on his face. He slowly sauntered over to me. His lips lightly grazed my neck. My breath hitched as I bit my lip trying to contain my neediness.

I gripped a handful of his hair pulling his head closer to my neck as he lovingly kissed and sucked. "Let's continue this in our room." He whispered as he grabbed my hand and led me to our room.

Upon entering our room he swiftly took off our clothes. He began attacking my neck with hickeys, as I gripped his shoulders for stability. I backed onto the bed and slowly moved us backward. His hand reached behind me as he unclasped my bra, throwing it behind him. 

"Are you sure about this?" Dylan asked caringly as he hovered over me while I played with the waistband of his boxers. I nodded my head and tried taking off his boxers to which he stopped me-carefully grabbing my wrist. "Ah ah ah. I need words. My love, I need your verbal consent."

"Yes, Dylan. Please I need you in me." I whined as he let go of my wrist. This time when I went to take off his boxers he let me do it. He pushed my panties to the side and slid himself into my now-drenched cunt. "Holy shit you're so wet." He gawked as he went down for a kiss. 

He started moving in and out, sending waves of pleasure through the both of us. My nails dug into Dylan's back. His grip on my waist was surely going to bruise later. His thrusts were deep and fast, his hands moving to my legs; hoisting them higher on his shoulder allowing for a better angle. It was then that he found my g-spot, making me let out a guttural scream-like moan.

Dylan got more vocal meaning he was getting closer. Whimpers and cuss words left his lips as I gripped his arms. "You feel so good, Y/N." He moaned into the crook of my neck. "I love you so much," He spoke moving a piece of hair out of my sweaty face.  "I love you too baby," I spoke through furrowed brows.

 His thrusts edged me closer and closer by the second. "I'm so close, Dylan." I whimpered. His hands moved to my clit adding to the immense pleasure I was enduring. My climax came and hit me like a tidal wave. I released my grip on his back and let my arms fall beside me. Dylan came shortly after me, pulling out he said "That was worth the wait."

He collected our clothes and put them in the laundry hamper, he gave me a pear of underwear and one of his shirts. I got dressed and laid back down, feeling too sleepy to do anything all of a sudden. Dylan crawled into bed next to me, pulling me closer into his chest. His intoxicating smell made me drowsy. "Goodnight my love." He spoke while slowly running his fingers through my hair. 

I don't like how this turned out but I hope you guys like it