Trevor Zegras

Summary: Trevor gets jealous when he sees Jack flirting with Y/N...

!Warnings!: Jealousy, public setting

Requested: ValeCst1

Word count: 1370

Y/N's Pov:

Trevor gripped my waist tightly as we walked through the entryway of his friend's house. The room was dimly lit with LED's-the room smelled of weed and alcohol. Couples making out, lined the walls, taking up most of the walking space. "I see Jack, knows how to throw a party..."I muttered to Trev as we looked around for Jack. 

We spotted Jack talking with some of the old team USA players. "Holy shit, Z. You showed?" Jack exclaimed dapping Trevor up. Jack pulled me into a hug, and whispered in my ear-"Don't you look pretty tonight, Y/N." I blushed and hit him on the shoulder. Trevor shot him a glare, before returning to his post-his hand on my waist pulling me close. "So, you're still with Trev huh?" Jack teased smirking. "Why wouldn't I?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No reason." Jack slurred. Either he was wasted, or incredibly high. Or both. "Dude." Trevor hissed. "Sorry, didn't mean for it to come out like that," Jack explained with his hands in the air. 

Trevor was getting heated, and I knew if he didn't have a breather he would've punched Jack square in the face. "Uhm, Trev baby why don't we go get you a drink?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be back." He mumbled. I let out a sigh before turning back to Jack. "What's up with you tonight?" I asked resting my back up against the wall. "What do you mean? I can't tell you you're pretty?" I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. Jack tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Uhm...Jack you know I don't feel that way about you, right?" He frowned and nodded his head.

"I know. You and Trevor belong together, I don't know why I'm doing this." The frown on Jack's face grew. "I'm sorry, Y/N." He said pulling me into a hug. We stay like that for a little bit, before Trevor comes back. "Are you serious?" He asks now clearly fuming. "No, Trev it's not what you think-" Jack tries to explain, "You're fucking joking right? Jack, you've been all over her since we've gotten here!" Trevors chest heaving from being so angry. "Trev!" I yell, but he doesn't answer-he's too busy lecturing jack, who's just letting it happen. "Trevor!" I yell again. He looks at me this time and stops yelling. "What?" He barked. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs. "Baby, it's not what you think it is." Trevor's eyebrow cocked up and he chuckled dryly. 

"Jack was upset, so I gave him a hug." He laughed again. "Pretty long hug, don't you think?" Trevor said kind of hurt. "I'm sorry." I looked down feeling ashamed of myself-he pulled my chin up making us make eye contact. "I'm not mad at you...I'm mad at him. I want him to know you're mine.." Trevor smirks before attacking my neck with hickeys. "Mmh, what are you doing?" I whined. "Letting everyone know who you belong to." He replied matter of factly. 

I grabbed the sides of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance-I parted my lips slightly and he slipped his tongue in. The make-out session quickly got heated as we pressed our bodies up against each other, his hand resting underneath my leg, pulling it around him. "God I need you so bad," He spoke into the kiss. Trevor opened the door to the guest bedroom. Surprisingly there wasn't already a couple occupying the room. He locked the door and began taking off his shirt. I sat on the bed and watched as he undressed. I bit my lip as my eyes trailed down his shirtless body-how perfectly chiseled it was.

Trevor sauntered over to the bed and climbed on top of me carefully. His chain dangled in my face as he lifted my shirt and peppered my stomach with kisses. He lifted my shirt off and left my chest exposed. "You're so gorgeous, baby girl." Trevor groaned at the sight. "I need you in me, Trev," I begged with a pout. His knee sat in between my legs, slowly rocking against my core. "Mmh, fuck-" I whined as he removed his knee, and worked on taking his pants off. I shimmied out of my pants and underwear, letting them drop to the floor. 

I scooted back on the bed making room for Trevor as he climbed back on top of me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders, wanting a better angle. He inserted the tip of his long erection, causing the both of us to let out little moans. He teased me as he slowly slid himself into me, moaning at the feeling of my walls being stretched out. It took a second for the both of us to adjust before I gave him the go-ahead to start moving.

His strokes slowly increased in speed as he found a rhythm to match. Trevor's thrusts deep and fast were back arching. A smirk plastered across his face as I bit my lip trying to contain my inhumane noises-he purred in my ear, "Let them all know who you belong to, Y/N. They need to know you belong to me." I whimpered and whined as he found my g-spot, moaning his name out in the process. "Ah-Fuck Trevor baby!" I yelled. He knew what he was doing because once he realized he found my spot he continuously made sure he hit it with every stroke. 

"God, you take my dick so well." Trevor praised as I dug my nails into his back. His lips pursed together as he continued his thrusts. I grabbed a fist full of his hair as my high approached- strains of profanities and cut-off moans escaped my mouth as I neared my climax, "Fuck Trevor I'm so close!" I choked out. "Shit, me too baby girl." My breath hitched and my chest heaved-"Cum for me, princess." He smirked kissing my lips. I did as he asked and released all over his cock. I let out a cry of pleasure as his dick twitched inside of me. Clenching around him as he came. "No one else could fuck you that good," Trevor says smirking knowing he was right.

He pulled out and laid down next to me. I was about to fall asleep when I realized this wasn't my bedroom. "We should go home, I'm so tired." I yawned. He chuckled before kissing my hair. "Alright, get dressed I'll drive." We got dressed and ran down the stairs-passing my Jack. He looked at the both of us glumly-He didn't bother saying goodbye though.

We hopped in Trev's car, and we set off for our apartment. I fell asleep in the passenger seat of his car, he carried me bridal-style back into our apartment. I nuzzled closer to him, as he unlocked our front door. "Baby, we're home. Let's get you to bed." I nodded my head half asleep and headed for the bathroom so I could brush my teeth.

Trevor got changed into shorts and no shirt, he walked into the bathroom where I was busy taking off my makeup; barely able to keep my eyelids open. His arms snaked around my waist as he reached for his toothbrush. "I set out some clothes on the bed for you" He whispers in my ear snapping me back to reality. I realized I had already taken all my makeup off, Trev's shirt and a pair of my underwear were sprawled out on the bed ready for me to change into.

I quickly got changed and got in bed-engulfing myself in the warm blankets. Trevor came out of the bathroom and lay down next to me. Pulling me closer into his bare chest. His smell intoxicating and furthering the drowsiness I was feeling. "I love you so much, baby. Never forget that..."I said half asleep. He placed a kiss atop my head and muttered an I love you before falling asleep as well.

THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE OMG???? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT IM SORRY IF THIS WASNT WHAT U WERE EXPECTING