Lucas Raymond

Summary: Lucas and Y/N spend a weekend away in the woods, and he can't keep his hands off her...

!Warnings!: Eating out/Female oral receiving. 

Requested: Roseharden

Word count: 818

Y/N's Pov:

Lucas had been driving for a couple of hours. "We're almost there baby." He said in a sing-song voice. "Finally." I groaned with my legs on the dashboard. Lucas chuckled as he brought my hand up to his lips-planting a small peck on it. 

He pulled off the main road and started driving on a gravel one. I rolled down the window and stuck my hand out. The road trailed off to a secluded cabin in front of a lake. My jaw dropped and Lucas announced we were here. I opened the door and looked around, the cabin was beautiful and the view topped it all off.

"Can we go swimming?" I asked excitedly. "Already? We just got here." Lucas chuckled bringing in our bags. "Yes already, 'C'mon Luca baby." I pleaded. He rolled his eyes playfully and went to go put on his swim trunks. I got into my swimsuit and walked down to the lake, setting down towels on the sand. "Damn princess, you look gorgeous." Lucas grinned as I stepped into the water. "Mmh, thank you, baby." I thanked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Let's go jump off the dock," He said pulling me out of the water. We ran onto the dock, I looked down to see if it was deep enough. "Are you sure about this?" I asked cautiously. "I've been here hundreds of times baby, it's okay." He laughed. "Here, I'll hold your hand when we jump. Okay?" Lucas compromised. I nodded my head wearily. "3...2...1!" We counted together jumping into the cold water. I swam back up to the surface, Lucas following after me. 

It started getting darker out, so we decided to return inside. I grabbed the towels I brought out and handed one to Lucas. "Here you go, Luca babe."  I smiled kissing his cheek. He thanked me and we walked back up to the cabin. I decided to take a shower and wash my hair, Lucas laid down on the couch and put on a movie. 

I came out of the bathroom wearing one of Lucas's shirts and underwear. "Babe, have you seen my shorts?" I asked wringing out my towel. His eyes moved from the TV to me. Lucas's eyes moved from the TV to me. His mouth hung agape before he licked his lips, "Mmh, nope. I'm kind of glad I haven't..." He smirked standing up. "Uh-huh. And why's that?" I questioned my eyes flickering from his eyes to his lips. "Because you look sexy wearing just my shirt." Lucas purred before peppering my neck with kisses. My breath hitched as he pressed me up against the wall, and my hands grasped his hair as we moved to our bed. He broke away from our kiss and took off his shirt. I reached to take mine off before he stopped me, "Ah ah ah.  Don't take it off. It's hot." 

"May I?" He asked referring to my underwear. "Yes, please," I whined. Lucas parted my legs farther with his hands-his lips leaving a trail of kisses from my thighs before reaching my dripping core. Lucas kissed my clit before flicking his tongue over it. I let out a gasp as he inserted a finger into me-"Oh fuck, Luca." I moaned as he pumped his finger in and out quickly. Lucas's tongue still working on my clit. I whimpered as he pulled his finger out, instead inserting his tongue into me. 

Lucas painstakingly made sure he found my g-spot, his tongue then continuously hitting it. He simpered against my pussy as I moaned out his name. He groaned into me, his voice vibrating my core. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." I said my voice trembling. He moved his hands to my clit quickly rubbing it-his touch giving me goosebumps. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I whined as my back arched- "You taste so good, princess." He moaned against me. Lucas's words sent me over the edge into my climax. I came all over his mouth. He pulled away with a smirk, clearly proud of himself. He licked the cum off of his lips before pulling me into a kiss. 

"Jesus, I love you so much..." I told him as I pulled him close to my chest. He chuckled before engulfing his arms around me-snuggling closer to my stomach. "You should wear my shirts more often," Lucas spoke matter-of-factly. 

"I'll keep that in mind, baby." He smiled and kissed my nose before laying his head back down on my chest. "I love you, Y/N. I'm so lucky to have you." I blushed and whispered, "I love you too, Lucas."

I TRIED KEEPING THIS ONE SHORT BUT IG IM NOT ENTIRELY CAPABLE OF THAT 😭 ANYWAYS I HOPE U ENJOYED IT <3