Jeremy Swayman

Summary: Jeremy upsets Y/N, and Y/N resorts to ignoring him as revenge.

!Warnings!: arguing.

Requested: blxejays

Word count: 966

Y/N's POV:

"Oh c'mon Y/N, I was just joking!" Jeremy laughed. "That girl didn't seem to think so, Jeremy!"

"That's what this is about?" His eyebrows furrowed.

"Of course, that's what this is fucking about!" I fumed, tears threatening to escape my eyes. 

"I swear Y/N, It was a joke! You weren't meant to get this upset!" Jeremy said trying to reason with me. "How could I not get this upset Jeremy? She was latching onto you, and you just let it happen!" It was then that the tears escaped. All of them

"Don't cry please, Y/N! I'm so sorry!" Jeremy wrapped his muscular arms around my frame. 

"Get off of me!" I shouted shoving him off of me.

"Where are you going?" He questioned as I stormed off. "To go lay down," I said blandly, wiping some of the tears off my face. I slumped down onto the bed, my body shook as I sobbed into the side of my pillow. My vision blurred as I continued to cry uncontrollably. 

My breaths started to slow as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up to the feeling of the bed dipping down. 

I opened my eyes and saw Jeremy's back facing me. "I'm sorry, Y/N..." He whispered. I rolled my eyes and stood up, walking out of the bedroom and into our connecting bathroom.

"So what, you're just going to ignore me?"

I said nothing and took off my shirt, pants, underwear, and bra. I hopped in the shower and closed the curtain. "Fuck baby, you can't just undress in front of me and leave me hanging like that..."Jeremy remarked, even with the shower curtain closed I could hear the prominent pout in his voice.

"I just did." I teased. He groaned, followed by the sound of him tossing his clothes on the floor.

I faced the shower faucet and let the water hit my face, the shower curtain opened behind me. Jeremy's arms were wrapped firmly around my waist, his front side pressed up against my backside. He carefully placed kisses on the back of my neck, his hands spinning me around, and our eyes met instantly. Jeremy's eyes were clouded with lust and neediness. "God, Y/N, I need you so badly..." He whimpered burying his face in my neck.

"I'm all yours, baby..." I moaned as he sucked my neck lovingly. He pushed me up against the wall, "Darling, are you ready for more?" (if you get that reference I love you so much). 

Jeremy's breath hitched as I ran my fingers over his toned chest, his lip finding itself between his teeth. He hoisted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist, before pleading--"Please Y/N, I need to be inside of you..." "Just hurry up and fuck me already, Jeremy..." I mumbled placing my hands on his shoulders.

He carefully slid himself into my slit, his length stretching me out a considerable amount-the water falling on us adding to the feeling of pleasure and lust. "Shit, you're so tight!" He cried out as I dug my nails into his shoulders. His hips moved rhythmically as he thrust in and out, each thrust getting me closer to the orgasm we both so desperately chased. Our skins melded and slapped together with each waking movement. Jeremy observed me as I threw my head back in a fit of pleasure and bliss.

I arched my back and bit my lip as Jeremy found my G-spot. "I'm so fucking close, Y/N!" Jeremy croaked out. "Me too baby," My chest heaved as I desperately tried to catch my breath.

My legs shook, and an unbearable sensation of overwhelming pleasure washed over my entire body; sending chills up my spine, and giving me goosebumps. I had achieved my orgasm quicker than Jeremy, which meant he continued to pump in and out of me-working me up for a second more pleasurable climax. A loud moan escaped Jeremy's lips as he came-He set me down, my legs barely able to support me as I had just come twice; my legs still shaking and wobbling.  "My bad, princess. I didn't go too hard did I?" I shook my head no and smiled, "No but it felt so damn good," 

"Good." He smirked and buried his face in my neck.

He washed the two of us off and turned off the shower. "I'll go get us new clothes."

Jeremy came back to the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist and a of pile clothes cradled in his arms. "For you, my love," He said in a cheesy fake British accent. "Why thank you, my dearest," I said back, with an equally as bad accent. I slipped on my clothes and brushed my hair. Jeremy sat himself up on the counter next to me, just observing. 

Silently.

"What's up?" I asked not looking away from my hair. He whispered, "I was just thinking how stupid I was earlier."

I sighed loudly and put my brush down. "Jeremy I forgive you. The past is in the past, the best thing you and I can do right now is just try and forget about it. Okay?"  I questioned, softly placing a hand on his cheek. He nodded slowly and kissed my hand.

"Wanna go lie down?" I asked pulling him down from the counter. He smiled in response and led us to our bed. Pulling the covers up and over us, he put his head on my chest and listened to the quiet sounds of my heartbeat; which lulled him to sleep. "I love you Y/N," He mumbled into my chest, I giggled quietly and said, "I love you more, Jeremy."

I DO NOT LIKE HOW THIS TURNED OUT, BUT I JUST NEEDED TO POST A CHAPTER 😭