Vince Dunn

Summary: Y/N wants to go to a bar and hang out with some friends, but Vince knows the street and only lets her go on one condition.

!Warnings!: mentions of creepy bar patrons, public fingering, car sex, riding, praise.

Requested: dunnerswife

Word count: 2k

Y/N'S POV:

"Woah woah woah, where are you going, dressed like that?" Vince asked impatiently, blocking the front door. "Out with some friends. Why?"

"Where, and with whom, exactly?"

"At a bar downtown, with F/N and O/F/N."

"You can't be going downtown wearing that, babe. It's not safe." He pressed himself against the front door, not letting me open it to leave. "Okay..well, then, I'll just be extra careful," Vince gave me a serious look, which quickly shifted to a 'are you serious?' look. "You're only going if I go with you. So. Which is it gonna be?"

"Vince it's girls' night, I told the girls you wouldn't be there!" I huffed.

"Well, looks like you're not going" He shrugged his broad shoulders. I huffed again, blowing a piece of hair out of my face. "Fine. You can go."

He flashed a toothy grin before kissing my cheek and wandering off to our closet, presumably to change out of his casual clothes. "Make it quick, Baby!" I shouted.

About 20 minutes later, Vince came out wearing a loose button-up, and baggy cargo pants. I sat on the couch, texting my friends that I'd be a little late because Vince decided to tag along last minute. "Okay, I'm ready."

I glanced up from my phone and smiled as I looked Vince up and down. "You look nice," I kissed his cheek as I stood up. He grinned in response, "Thank you, babe,"

Vince grabbed my hand as we walked to his car. Like a gentleman, he opened the passenger door for me. "For you, sweetie," Vince smirked playfully. " I shook my head and smiled, sitting down, with my phone in my lap. I watched Vince walk over to his side, and sit down, starting the car.

Vince put on our shared playlist and pulled out of the driveway. "Want me to put in directions?" I asked, looking over at him. He nodded "Yeah I have an idea in mind, but it's probably best if you put them in anyway." I sang quietly to the song playing as I typed in the bar's address.

The navigator started spouting directions, so Vince turned down the music volume slightly--paying close attention to what it was saying. I watched Vince's face, which had concentration written all over it. I smiled softly, taking in his perfect features. "Staring is rude, you know, babe." 

"It's not rude if the person you're staring at is as beautiful as you are," I replied with a small grin. Vince chuckled in response. His hand reached over and placed itself on my thigh, his grip firm and tight. I blushed profusely and looked out the window.