Timo Meier

Summary: Timo gets chirped at, and takes his anger out on Y/N. ( The request was really long so im gonna be shortening and scaling the entire thing down a good amount. )

!Warnings!: Angry sex/lovemaking.

Requested: 1ddirectioner93 ty for the request :)

Word count: 642

Y/N's Pov:

Timo came home pissed off. I already knew what happened, and I didn't know what to say or how to say it. He got chirped at-unprovoked- which obviously put him in a shitty mood for the rest of the game. 

He sat at the edge of the bed, his knuckles turning white from being clenched for so long. I sat down next to him and put a hand on his thigh. He flinched a little bit; clearly deep into his thoughts. He looked down at my hand and smirked. "Can I kiss you?" He asked placing his hand on top of mine. I nodded my head, as he lowered his head and placed his lips on mine.

He placed a hand on my cheek and deepend the kiss, I straddled his hips and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I need you, Y/N..." Timo trailed off as he peppered my neck with kisses-occasionally biting softly.

"Mmh, God take me already, Timo.." I whispered into his ear.

Timo pushed me softly onto the bed and took off his shirt in one swift motion. He leaped at the opportunity to remove mine as well. He dipped down for another kiss as I toyed with the waistband of his pants and underwear.

I slowly undid the button on his pants and slid them off, leaving only me in my underwear.

He teased me through my underwear, slowly gliding his fingers across the surface of my now dripping cunt.

"Hurry up already, Timo," I pleaded through gritted teeth. "Hurry up with what, my love...be more specific." He teased further. "Fuck me."I said bluntly.

This noticeably made him red in the face. He removed my underwear and wasted no time sliding himself into me.

I let out a loud moan as I adjusted to his size. He trailed kisses down up my stomach stopping at my neck. I nodded my head when I was ready for him to start moving. Slowly the pain subsided into immense pleasure as Timo thrusted at an animalistic pace.

"Holy fuck, Y/N you're so tight..." He gushed quietly. I quickly felt myself getting closer and closer to the high that both of us so desperately chased-"I'm so close, Timo..." I muttered as I grasped the bedsheets for support.

His thrusts got sloppier as he reached his own high. My back arched from the overwhelming feeling of pleasure I was feeling; allowing for a better angle for him.

He continously hit my g-spot as I hit my orgasim. His came a little but after mine, meaning I got built up for another high. Timo pulled out and finished on my stomach. Leaving me a mess.

"Do you feel better now, baby?" I asked as he went to run a bath for the both of us. "Way better now, thank you."He popped his head out from the bathroom and smiled. "The baths ready, my love." he called out to me.

No matter how hard I tried to stand up straight me legs wobbled. "Was I going that hard?" Timo questioned as he supported me to the bath. "I mean yeah, but it's okay. I enjoyed it." I laughed softly and kissed his cheek-earning a smile from Timo.

After cleaning off we laid down in bed and cuddled for the rest of the night.

I wrote this entire thing in the middle of class so I have no clue if it's good or not soooo, I hope you enjoy anyway.

(sorry if this isn't what you were expecting-)