Braden Schneider

Summary: Y/N teases Braden whilst working on chores.

!Warnings!: Kitchen sex

Requested: ihe4rtbruna

Word count: 920

Y/N's Pov:

"Y/N come and play this game with me," Braden tempted from the living room, as I worked on cleaning the kitchen. "Please," Braden called again, dragging out the word. "I'm busy right now babe," I responded.

The music emitting from his game paused and I heard the sound of his shuffling footsteps. "If I help you finish cleaning will you play with me?" He tempted wrapping his strong arms around me-his tall figure eclipsing over me. I hummed like I was thinking and nodded, "Alright, deal." He grinned widely, he stood behind me.

His chest pressed up against my back as he placed his arms next to mine, helping me wash and dry the dishes. His soft and slow breaths hit the back of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I closed my eyes as I tried to suppress dirty thoughts and urges-Braden's breathing hitched as I rubbed up against him.

"Ugh-" He groaned under his breath.

"Y/N, babe. I wouldn't do that if I were you..." Braden admonished kissing my neck softly. "Why not?" I whined as he pulled away, brushing it off as if it were nothing. "Because I don't think you want me to take you apart here." He answered pointing to the kitchen. 

"And what if I do?" I questioned with a smirk. He paused and then turned around. Now facing me, he walked closer and wrapped his arms around my waist, my hands resting on top of his neck as he pulled me in for a desperate kiss.

His hands frantically moved to the hemline of my shirt, lifting it and tossing it on the ground. Braden pulled off his shirt in one swoop and stood still for a second, examining my shirtless frame. He let out a heavy breath as he slowly unzipped my jeans. I rested my hands up against his chest as he leisurely slid my jeans and panties off at the same time. He gripped my waist and picked me up and sat me down on the counter. Braden leaned up against me as his hands reached behind me for my bra; unclasping it and tossing it on the floor along with all the other clothes.

I fiddled with the waistband of his boxers, he chuckled and let me pull them down; his length springing free. I whimpered at the sight, a smirk growing on the corners of his lips. He stroked his cock a couple times-his face contorting; a look of pleasure. He slowly slid his length into my now-drenched pussy. "Jesus Christ, you're so tight, Y/N..." Braden gasped at the feeling.

"God, you look so pretty..." He complimented; making my face burn a brighter red.

"Oh no, why are you so shy all of a sudden?" Braden teased as I hid my face in his neck, his hips starting to move in and out rhythmically. "Shut up, you idiot," I teased back, my hands gripping his shoulders.

"Oh fuck," My voice strained as one of his hands gripped my waist, and the other cupped my cheek, he pulled me in for a kiss, the both of us moaning into the kiss.

I gripped the counter trying desperately to contain myself-trying my best to keep quiet. "I want the whole building to know how good I make you feel. They need to know you belong to me." He demanded quietly as he worked on sucking hickeys on my neck.

"Oh my god, Braden!" I cried out loudly, my nails digging into his bare shoulders. He let out a wince of pain before smirking and staring into my eyes. "That's it,"

"Do I make you feel good?"

"So good!"

He smirked devilishly and held my sides tightly, as he sped up his pace-gradually I felt my climax building up; and fast.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm so close!" I warned as I tipped my head back and shut my eyes.

An indescribable feeling of overwhelming pleasure washed over me as he added a hand on my clit, rubbing and flicking it quickly. "Oh right there!" I begged as he hit my G-spot, Braden glanced at me and bit his lip out of concentration. He continuously hit my G-spot with every thrust, without fail.

My hands dragged down his back, writing my name all over his spine.

I cried out in pleasure as his thrusts slowly and gradually got sloppier, I whimpered and whined as he hungrily placed his lips on mine-deepening the kiss I placed my hands on his neck.

"I love you so fucking much, baby." Braden moaned lowly as he thrusted one last time-our highs hitting us like a tsunami wave. 

"I love you too, Braden," He smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek. "I'll be right back, love." He said running off into our bedroom, he returned with a handful of our clean clothes. I thanked him and changed quickly into the clothes. "We might've just made an even bigger mess," I chuckled, "I'll clean it up later," He brushed it off and yawned. "Wanna go cuddle?" He tempted.

"How could I say no to that?"

He laughed and held my hand, guiding me back to our room.

Braden grabbed a fuzzy blanket and turned on the TV, putting on a true crime documentary. "You know me so well, don't you?" I laughed quietly as I snuggled closer into him. He nodded shyly and wrapped his arms tighter around me. I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep.

AGAIN IM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES, BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND POST MORE! ILY GUYS SM TYSM FOR ALMOST 5K READS U GUYS R MY LIFE ATP- <333333