Clayton Keller

Summary: Y/N lands a job working for the Coyotes, Clayton and her get friendly one night while the teams are out for a drink...

!Warnings!: Public setting

Requested: FlowersandAshes

Word count: 999

Y/N's Pov:

Getting a job working for the Coyotes was probably one of if not the best things to happen to me. Not only did it open up a window of great work opportunities, but I also met many wonderful people.  

Over time Clayton and I had gotten closer, and I found myself often visiting his apartment. We bonded over practically everything, however, we'd gotten closer than I expected. The first date he ever asked me on went so well, I ended up going back to his place afterward. Things got heated and one date turned into two which then turned into both of us being in a relationship.

"Thanks for coming with me to this event, my sweet." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Neither of us had told anyone we were dating, so we had to keep it on the down low. "Mmh of course, cutie." Reports stuck microphones in Clayton's face and started asking him questions about how he plays, and personal questions. "I'm gonna go get something to drink, Clay," I told him. Clayton mouthed a sorry before returning to answer the rest of their questions.

Clayton's Pov:

"Who was that girl?" A reporter asks. "Uh. She's a close friend of mine, she works for the team." I quickly excuse the question. "How close are you?" The same reporter asks again. "Uh, people seem to say it's like a brother-sister type relationship. So I guess we're pretty close." I smiled looking over at Y/N. 

I answered all the reporter's questions and shortly after walked away to go talk to other teammates. I let out a sigh of relief as I went to go look for Y/N. I spotted her from across the room and slowly slid my way through the crowded room. She had a drink in hand and was busy laughing with some of the other WAGs. "Oh hey, Clayton!" Y/N beamed as she put a hand on my arm. "Want a drink?" She asked. I nodded my head and she guided me to the table of alcohol. We chatted for a while- had a few drinks-before my eyes trailed down her body. I hadn't had the time before to admire her body in the dress she was wearing. God, she looked gorgeous. The fact that she was all mine made it all the better.

"You look so good in that dress, princess," I whispered in her ear. I watched as her cheeks turned a crimson red-a smirk now plastered on her pretty face.

Y/N's Pov:

Clayton simpered as he stood back and watched me become a flustered mess. He looked around to make sure no one was watching before he put a hand on my waist and whispered in my ear once more, "I wanna fuck you in that pretty dress of yours..." I let out a quiet moan before nodding my head. "So do it," I stated. Clayton looked shocked at this before taking my hand and bringing me to the nearest bathroom. 

We looked around before the both of us snuck in, he pressed my back up against the door as he locked it. "God I couldn't stop thinking about you," Clayton confesses as he works on taking off his belt. I tilt my head back as he starts attacking my neck with hickeys and kisses. "Enough foreplay," He spoke while sliding my panties to the side. He slid his length into me, Clayton's hands resting under my thighs as he supported me-my back pressed up against the cold tile of the bathroom wall.

"You're so wet, Y/N...Do I make you wet?" He asked; his voice husky and deep. "You make me so wet," I confessed as he continued to press his lips against my neck. I nodded my head when I was ready to move. Clayton's thrusts started slow, painfully slow actually. "Mmh, fuck. Faster," I moaned in between his strokes.

I grasped his shoulders desperately as his strokes got faster and deeper, the knot of pleasure in my stomach tightening with each passing thrust. "You feel so good on my cock." Clayton gushed as he tipped his head back in pleasure. The bathroom walls echo with the quiet sounds of skin slapping and moans. Heaven forbid people passing by hear us. 

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." I gasped while covering my mouth. My head instinctually tipped back, Clayton's hand grabbing my chin making me look at him. "I want you to look at me while you cum." He demanded. Clayton's strokes gradually got sloppier indicating he was close too.

"Shit you feel so good," he expressed with his lips parted. I grabbed a fist full of his hair as I released on his erection-feeling as if I were drowning in ecstasy Clayton cums shortly after me. 

We stay in that position for a while, just trying to catch out breaths. Clayton pulls out and straightens out his tie. I brush my slightly messy hair out with my fingers as he hugs me from behind. "You wanna go back to my place?" He asks as I readjust my dress. "This event kind sucks, anyway." He laughed. I smiled and nodded. 

Clayton carefully opened the door and popped his head out to make sure no one was paying attention. We snaked out and pushed our way through the sea of people. His hand never leaves my waist as we walk back to his car. 

He drives us to his house and I change out of my dress. "Here," Clayton says as he hands me one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. He puts on a movie and I climb into bed next to him. "Night, baby." He says kissing my head. "Mmh, Night cutie," I say half asleep.

OMG THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE I HOPED YOU LIKE IT <333