Jack Hughes

Summary: Jack, Y/N, Trevor, and Luke; are all out on a weekend outing at the beach. Jack and Y/N swear they're just friends, but when Jack sees Y/N in a bikini, his mind wanders. 

!Warnings!: Complimenting, friends to lovers.

Requested: MilevenandLumax4ever

Word count: 1791

Y/N'S POV:

"You guys got everything loaded up?" I asked walking up to the trunk. "Yup," Jack replied shutting the trunk door. "Who's driving?" I asked dangling the keys in my hand. "I will." Trevor smiled stealing the keys from me. "You just want the aux cord, don't you?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. He nodded bashfully and hopped in the driver's seat, Luke taking the passenger seat.

"Guess me and you are in the back." Jack shrugged opening my door.

I thanked him and sat down, he sat down next to me.

Trevor immediately turned on Taylor Swift, even to Luke and Jack's chagrin; I however sang along proudly, word for word. Trevor glanced back at me through the mirror and laughed, turning the volume up louder.

Lover started playing and Jack looked over me, this song he knew. I made him listen to it every time he was in my car.

"And at every table, I'll save you a seat, LOVERRRRR-" Everyone sang, Luke's voice cracking during the high note. Luke slumped in his seat as we all laughed at him, "Hitting puberty there, eh squirt?" Jack teased holding his sides. "Whatever," Luke mumbled.

***

After a couple of hours of driving, we arrived at the beach house Jack rented out. "God that was way too long to be in a car with you three," I groaned stretching my legs. "You love us," Trevor said hugging me tightly. "Ew, dude, you're all sweaty," I laughed shoving him off of me. 

Trevor walked away as he carried his bags and pillow. Jack sauntered over and draped his arm over my shoulder as he carried his bag. "You excited?" He grinned down at me. I nodded and said, "Mhm. You said this place had a hot tub, right?"

"Yup, right in the back."

He slowly pulled his arm away and walked ahead, opening the door for the both of us.

"Welcome, to our place for the weekend." Jack motioned to the house. "Hurry up and get your asses in here!" Trevor called from somewhere inside the house. I rolled my eyes playfully and brought my bags inside. "Alright, so there are two bedrooms," Luke said coming out of one of the rooms.

"Trevor and I are going to share this room," He said pointing behind him, "And I don't know what you guys are doing." He said moving his finger between me and Jack. Jack looked at me, and I looked at him. Jack shrugged and whispered, "I can sleep on the couch, and you can take the bed."