Jamie Drysdale

Summary: Y/N and Trevor are hanging out in his apartment, but when Trevor asks Y/N to go get Jamie she walks in on something she wasn't meant to see.

!Warnings!: Masturbation, teasing, riding.

Requested: yes by me 😍

Word count: 948

Y/N's Pov:

Trevor and I had hung out on the couch for an hour or so--just doing our monthly marathon of The Mighty Ducks movies when Trevor stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Yo, Y/N are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could eat," I shouted above the movie. "Sweet, I might go get some food. Will you go ask if Jamie is hungry?"

"Is he here?" I questioned with furrowed brows. Trevor popped his head out of the kitchen before he moved into the doorframe. "Of course he is. He's just been weirdly quiet." Trevor looked like he hadn't put that much thought into it.

"Uhm, I'll go check on him."

I drug myself off of the couch and slowly walked to Jamie's bedroom door. Judging by the volume of his music, he wasn't going to hear me knock.

But I did anyway.

"Hello?? Jamie?" I called out as I repeatedly knocked on the door. I groaned and slumped my shoulders as I pressed my back up against the door. 'Do I invade his privacy and walk in, or do I walk away...'

'Invading his privacy it is, I guess...' I thought with a sigh as I slowly opened the door quietly. The music wasn't muffled noises anymore; he was playing The Hills by The Weeknd. I had no idea Jamie was into The Weeknd, but I wasn't complaining.

My face flushed as my eyes met a very much naked Jamie sprawled across his bed. His chest was heaving and his lips were parted; emitting whimpers and trails of incoherent names and cuss words. I stood in shock as he slowly stroked himself off, not noticing I was just standing there like an idiot.

"Fuck...Y/N..." He moaned out. Jamie's eyes were sealed shut as I covered my mouth.

"Jamie..."

He jumped and covered himself up with a blanket. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He shouted with wide eyes and a pale expression.  "H-How much did you see or hear...just-when did you get there?"

I was at a loss for words. "Long enough to hear my name..." I mumbled as I slowly took steps closer to him.

"You weren't meant to see this," Jamie said anxiously, his gaze not daring to meet mine. It turned me on.

"How long have you been attracted to me?"

"Uhm..."

"How long, Jamie?" I quizzed him, slowly sliding onto the bed. "A while..." He muttered, his cheeks still flushed with color. I let out a moan as Jamie leaned forward and placed a hand on my waist--pulling me into him.

  I leaned into him as our lips met. My arms were wrapped securely around his neck, his hand teased the waistband of my sweatpants. My breath hitched as Trevor knocked at the door. Jamie and I quickly pulled away from each other and looked tentatively at the door.

   "Assuming you guys are busy in there," Trevor snickered. "I'm just gonna go pick up a pizza. Make it a quickie, nerds!" He laughed at himself as his voice trailed off and eventually was unheard.

"You heard him, J," I stated confidently.

He growled in my ear, "Get undressed, beautiful." Jamie leaned up against his headboard and watched as I painstakingly removed my clothes. First my shirt, then my shorts, and my bra and underwear. It was then I was suddenly acutely aware of just how nervous I had gotten under his gaze. "So shy...Why?? You're gorgeous." Jamie reassured me as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Ride me, Princess." He demanded softly. I lowered myself onto him with a moan. His length stretched me out an incredible amount. "Just like that, Take it. Take it all."

I cried out as I got used to the stretch. "Holy shit, Jamie you're so big."

He flashed a devilish smirk as my chest rose and fell with each shallow breath. I could feel beads of sweat start to build up from our body heat. I placed my hands on Jamie's chest as I slowly began swaying my hips back and forth. "Ohh-shitt...Y/N you feel so fucking good,"

"Just like that baby!" He moaned, gripping tightly at my waist. His death grip was sure to leave a bruise later. "Fucking buck your hips up, Oh god just like that baby!" I moaned sucking at his neck. Jamie lifted me carefully as he fucked up into me.

His length hit my G-spot repeatedly, each thrust making me clench around him. I whimpered as he toyed with my chest, "You make me feel so fucking good, Y/N. Keep going. Keep taking my dick like the good princess you are."

I felt tears well up in my eyes as my legs shook from the overwhelming sensation of pleasure racking through my body.

"Oh god, I'm so close." He growled in my ear.

One more buck of his hips and I felt him release inside of me.

Jamie picked me up and put me next to him. "I've been wanting to do that to you for god knows how long." I grinned at the thought of Jamie having such a strong attraction to me. "Y/N I like you. Beyond just the sexual attraction."

Once again for what felt like the 5th time that night, I felt heat rush to my face. "I like you too, Jamie," I said kissing his freckles. "Would you like to go out on a date with me, sometime?"

"I'd like nothing more, Jamie." I grinned kissing his forehead.

IM SORRY THIS ISNT A REQUEST BUT I JS CANNOT CONTAIN MY LOVE FOR HIMM