Darcy Kuemper

Summary: Darcy and Y/N go out for dinner on the day of her birthday, and Darcy wants to celebrate some other way...

!Warnings!: Teasing/Rough sex (?) im not good at writing rough stuff lol

Requested: MikeDismyhusband

Word count: 1660

Y/N's Pov:

Darcy had showered me with love and sentimental gifts all day, which reminded me of how far we'd come in a 2-year relationship. "I hope you like everything baby, Happy Birthday." He smiled as I read the card he had written me. "Darcy babe, this is my best birthday ever." I began to tear up as I got pulled into a hug. "Don't cry please, Y/N. I love you so much." He pulled me closer into his embrace-as if that was even possible. "Arguably I think I love you more," I spoke into his chest. Darcy's chest heaved with laughter as he chuckled at my statement. "Mmh, argue all you want my love, but I still love you more." 

We sat on the couch for a while and binged my favorite movies before he kissed my" forehead and stood up from the couch. "Where are you going?" I asked, my eyes not straying away from the TV. "Going to get dressed, you probably should too." I paused the movie and looked up. "Why?" "We're going out to dinner, that's why." He smiled, before adding "Oh and your parents are coming too. I invited them." I stood up quickly and ran to my closet looking frantically for something to wear. 

We dressed and took pictures before we left, admiring how we both looked. "You look ravishing my love," Darcy spoke as we got into the car. "You look pretty good yourself, Darc." He flashed a smirk and rested a hand on my thigh. I put on the playlist we made together, and we sang the entire way there. "We're here, baby." He put the car in park and looked at himself in the mirror before turning his head to face me. "What?" I asked, "Nothing. You just look really good," He said inching closer. "Too good, almost." Darcy trailed off, pushing a piece of stray hair out of my face. I closed the gap between us with a kiss, he gripped the sides of my face as I placed a hand on his neck. I pulled away realizing that my parents were probably waiting for us. 

"Baby we can finish that later, I don't think we should keep my parents waiting much longer." Darcy cleared his throat and nodded his head. "Uh, yeah. You're right." He muttered. I could tell he was a little disappointed but I figured I could cheer him up at dinner.  We walked into the restaurant and my immediate thought was, "This must've cost a fortune..." Darcy inspected my face to see if I was disappointed, but the only thing that was on my face was worry. "I uh, heard good things about this place. I thought you'd like it." He smiled warmly as he carefully grabbed my hand and walked to the waitress. "Reservation for Kuemper." He told the woman. She looked down at the list and smiled, and began walking us to our table where my parents already sat. 

They stood up and smiled; pulling me into a big hug. "Happy birthday, sweetie. How are you doing?" My mom asked as she placed a hand on my shoulder. My dad was busy hugging Darcy and thanking him for making dinner arrangements. "I'm doing good, thank you!" I smiled sitting down next to Darcy. "How's adult life treating you, Y/N?" My dad joked as he sat down next to my mom. "Dad I've been an adult for many years now," I laughed, earning a smile from my dad.

We ordered drinks per my mom's request, and by the time we downed a couple of drinks we were ready to order. Our waitress took our orders and headed back to the kitchen. Darcy put a hand on my leg-at first I thought it was just a nice gesture until he slowly trailed his hand closer to my core. I choked on my water as he slid his hand between my thighs and began rubbing my clit through my pants. "You okay honey?" Darcy questioned me innocently-placing his free hand on mine. I nodded quickly and shifted in my seat. I thought Darcy had his fun, but I was wrong. He sped up the pace, I bit down on my lip trying so hard not to let a moan slip out. I could feel the knot of pleasure starting to tighten as he continued to rub my clit through the material of my pants.  "Are you sure you're okay, Y/N?" My mom asked while taking a bite out of her food. "Yeah, I just uh... Don't feel good all of a sudden. Must've been something I ate." I quickly made up an excuse. "Oh, I'm sorry honey, here we'll just get a to-go box so you can go home and rest." My mom smiled sympathetically while standing up to go find our waitress.

My mom promised to throw a party for me in a couple of days so she could invite my friends and family. Darcy gripped my waist as we said goodbye to my parents. 

As we walked to the car, Darcy's hand slowly moved from my waist to my ass, occasionally squeezing it. I hit his arm playfully earning a little chuckle from him.  

Unlike the drive to the restaurant, the car ride was filled with heavy feelings of sexual tension. Darcy's eyes were glued to the road, while mine never left him. I bit my lip and turned my head to look out the window. I sighed loudly. His hand moved from the steering wheel to my thigh, rubbing my thigh with his thumb. "We're almost home, my love. I'm gonna make you feel so good." I let out a quiet whimper as I felt heat rush to my cheeks. 

He pulled into our garage and unlocked the door, opening it for me. "After you, my lady." He purred. I slid my shoes off and took my coat off. "So what was that thing you said earlier." He said also taking his shoes off. "Hmm?" I hummed walking into the kitchen. "We can finish that later." He quoted me. "I guess I did say that," I mumbled, grabbing a cup of water. I turned around to walk to the living room. However, I was met with Darcy's tall frame blocking my way. "You're a real tease..." He spoke as I stood in front of him. "Mmh, and what are you gonna do about it?" I smirked knowing what he was going to do about it. He let out a breathy moan as I began to kiss his neck. 

Darcy picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I squealed as he smacked my butt as he carried me to our bedroom. He carefully tossed me onto our bed and began taking off his shirt. I watched him undress, as he crawled on top of me, kissing my neck and collarbone. My hands rested against his bare chest. I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it somewhere. Darcy's hands trailed over my bare skin and reached behind me for my bra. He went down and kissed my stomach as he unclasped my bra and tossed it in our pile of discarded clothes. "Oh fuck, Darcy." I moaned as he kissed and sucked my neck. As he continued to kiss my neck he moved his hands down and began working on unbuckling his belt and pants. 

He dropped his pants to the ground leaving him in his boxers. I slipped my hand into his boxers and stroked his length. Darcy let out a low grunt as I pulled his boxers down, letting his cock spring free. "God, the things that you do to me Y/N." He smirked as he went in for another passionate kiss. I pushed my panties to the side and tried pulling him into me. "Are you sure about this?" He asked looking into my eyes for any sign of discomfort. "Please fuck me, Darcy," I begged. 

"Mmh, say less my love." He purred into my ear as he slid his length into my sopping cunt. "Oh holy shit, you're so tight..." Darcy strained as he pushed in and out of me slowly. My back arched as Darcy pumped in and out at an animalistic pace. Small mewls and whines were all that could escape my lips as I gripped his arms. 

He dug his fingers into my hips-his touch sending goosebumps down my body. His thrusts sped up and his head tipped back in pleasure. Darcy brought a hand to my clit and began rubbing circles,  making me let out a choked moan. "Oh yes, Darcy babe! Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I breathed out trying to wipe the sweat off my face. "Me too baby. Cum. Cum all over my dick." He growled lowly in my ear. My brows furrowed and I gripped the bedsheets harder than I had before. My climax hit my harder than it normally did, must've been the birthday sex thing. 

A few more thrusts had Darcy just as exhausted as me. He let out a few cuss words before pulling out and grabbing a towel from our bathroom. My chest still heaving as I tried to catch my breath. "God, you're so good at that," I told him as he cleaned us off. He chuckled before planting a kiss on my forehead. "How was that for a birthday?" Darcy asked as I snuggled close to his chest. "Mmh, amazing. You make me feel so special." I told him truthfully. "Good, I'm glad. I love you so much, baby. Happy birthday." He whispered into my ear.

"I love you too."

JESUS H CHRIST THIS TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO WRITE I HAVE 2 OTHER REQUESTS TO GET TO 😭