Jonathan Drouin

Summary: A group of puck bunnies antagonizes Y/N, and Jonathan is not happy...

!Warnings!: Harsh name callings (NOT JONATHAN CALLING HER THESE NAMES.)

Requested: hockey_f1_fics

Word count:1740

Y/N's Pov:

"You look so cute, Y/N!" Jonathan smiled studying my figure in the mirror. "Thanks, baby." I pecked his cheek. "You ready?" He asked holding my hand. I nodded my head and we got in his car. As we pulled up to the bar, Jonathan said "If a guy looks in your direction I'm gonna beat his ass." I laughed and kissed him. He walked around the car and opened my door, Jonathan grabbed my hand and guided me inside. The bar was packed full of drunk patrons-most of which were adult men in their late 40s. 

Amid the bustling crowd, we spotted the boys. They were either passed out drunk already or dancing with their girlfriends. Jonathan dragged me through the sea of bar patrons. "Stay close to me." He warned in my ear. I nodded my head and clung tightly to his arm, Jonathan looked down at me and smiled before kissing my head. "Hey Jonny boy," Rafaël exclaimed pulling Johnathan in for a hug. "By the way, beware. There's a group of puck bunnies here, they've been trying to seduce us." Rafaël grimaced before shaking his head. "Speak of the devil..." He whispered to us. I turned around and saw a group of girls glaring at me, their brows furrowed as they continued to stare at me. I've never been one for confrontation so I decide not to say anything.

Jonathan senses how uncomfortable I am and decides to say something. "Princess, are you okay?" He asks pulling me aside, and slowly rubbing circles on my arm. I just simply nod my head, and his eyebrow perks up in response.  "Quit lying, Princess. I can tell something's wrong. What is it?" Jonathan asks again-this time stroking my hair softly. 

"Nothing. Really." I lie. He sighs and shakes his head. "Well. When or if you wanna talk about it, just let me know." Jonathan smiles before pecking my lips. We turn around to walk back over to the boys, but a group of girls is blocking the way. "Hii, Jonathan." A blonde girl cooed batting her eyes at him. I stood there darting my eyes between the two of them, waiting for him to respond. The girls paid no attention to me as if I wasn't there. "Are you guys fans, or something?" He asked trying his best to be nice. They nodded their heads quickly and started giggling. "We're huge fans! Can you sign our jerseys?" Another girl asked. Jonathan reluctantly nodded his head and asked if I had a pen. The girls looked at me with disgust; I tried my best not to react but I was hurt, to say the least. I handed Jonathan the sharpie, and the girls continued to look at me with disgust and hatred written all over their faces.

I still smiled at them, hoping this experience would end soon. After Jonathan signed their jerseys, we were ready to walk away and head back to the team. A girl stopped us and tapped me on the shoulder. "Where do you think you're going with him?" She spat. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Excuse me?" "You heard me. Where are you going with him." She asked again sternly. "I don't see how that's any of your business." I snapped back crossing my arms. "Oh, but it does." She said stepping closer to me. "Do we have a problem here?" Jonathan hissed. I shook my head, at him and the girl switched her tone-"Oh no, Jonny. We don't have a problem. We're just curious as to where you're going with this...slut." She smiles sweetly. Slut-that's a new one.