Timo Meier

Summary: Y/N flashes Timo while he's on the phone. He nearly falls out of his seat, hangs up the phone, and punishes Y/N.

!Warnings!: Rough sex, quickie.

Requested: 1ddirectioner93

Word count: 656

Y/N's Pov:

'Timo's been on the phone for some time now...' I thought to myself as I sat on my bed thinking; brainstorming ways to get his attention. Then it hit me. I had seen a trend circulating on the internet, 'Flashing my husband to get his attention'.

Seems easy enough, I'll just flash him, and then boom--I have his attention.

I walked into the kitchen, where Timo had pulled up a bar stool and was on the phone; talking to his mom. He smiled at me and continued talking on the phone.

"Timo, baby?" I cooed seductively. He went silent and looked over at me.

A smirk grew on my face as his body stiffened. I slowly pulled my shirt up, revealing my bare chest. His jaw dropped, and Timo's hands fumbled with his phone. The barstool wobbled as Timo shook. I fixed my shirt and leaned up against the counter, Timo's voice unstable and shakey as he returned to his phone, "Anyways Mom, I've got to go. I'll pick you up from the airport in 25 minutes or so."

He hung up and slid his phone across the counter, immediately standing up and walking over to me. His tall frame towered over me, "Why so shy all of the sudden?" He growled in my ear as his hands cascaded over my clothed body. "So, what's up with that little teaser?"

"I wanted your attention,"

"Well, now you have it, princess. All of it." His voice was breathy, any ounce of shakiness present before; absent now. "Let's make this quick, darling. We gotta pick up my mom soon."

Timo scooped me up and tossed me over his shoulder, slapping my butt playfully as he walked towards our bedroom. "Clothes off. Now." He demanded.

I painstakingly removed my clothes and scooted farther up on the bed. Timo discarded his clothes and crawled on top of me, his body eclipsing mine--"Tell me if I get too rough, okay sweetheart?" He whispered sweetly to me. I nodded.

He pinned my arms above my head, and spread my legs wide. 

Timo slid himself into me, a quiet groan escaping his lips. 

"Shit that feels so good, Timo!" I cried out as tears welled up in my eyes.

He smirked and went harder and faster as if that was even possible. His hands were sure to leave a big red mark on my arms once he released my arms; but as of then, his grip was stronger than ever. "Oh fuck!" I moaned out as my legs shook with pleasure. The harsh sounds of our skins melding and slapping together echoed off the walls of our bedroom.

I felt a warm pool of liquids slowly run down my leg, Timo's eyebrows were closely knit together. "Fuck that felt so good," He groaned, I still hadn't reached my high-but god was it close.

"I-I'm so close!" I whimpered as I felt Timo release his grip on my arms, "Touch yourself." He stated as his pace slowed and fastened rhythmically. I slid my hand down to my clit and rubbed my sensitive bud-which sent me into a frenzy of pleasure and bliss. I clenched around Timo, which earned a loud groan from him.

He pulled out and checked his phone. "Shit!" He whispered. "What?"

"We're late to pick up my mom..." He said hopping out of bed, pulling his underwear and pants back on; almost falling in the process. I laughed and stood up, almost falling over. "Damn, I didn't think about that part..." He chuckled as he brought a hand to my waist as support. 

"Help me get ready?" I asked looking up at him.

"Of course, princess." He cooed, dipping down to place a soft kiss on my temple. 

I REALLY LIKE HOW THIS ONE TURNED OUT, BUT I APOLOGIZE FOR HOW SHORT IT IS-