ENTRY IN UNIVERSITY

Y/N POV: she wake up and yawing while stretched her arms and then she saw the time then she got tensed because she was late and then in hurry she get up from bed but unfortunately she fell down from her bed and then she got up and rub her head and went to bathroom and done her morning routine and came downstairs. 

y/n's mom pov: i was doing my work then i shout y/n's name and after sometime i saw her coming down with hurry. 

y/n pov: i went as fast i can ran to went to my dinning table than wish my mom and dad morning wish and kiss my mom's cheek and dad's also than i sat on the chair for my breakfast then i check myself in the mirror and saw my outfit, btw my outfit was this:

then i ran to bus stop and wait for bus but i was late so that's bus came after 10 min then i went inside the bus and take deep breath while watch in my phone and then i reached in my university. 

???pov: i was drinking my coffee than i saw a figure of girl who was in hurry for her some work she was looking cute the way she behave and i hope that i meet u again somewhere and i just can;t to meet you again somewhere BABYGIRL. *smirk* 

y/n pov: i was standing in front of my new university and i was very nervous because it was my first day in this university and i rushed towards to my classroom and suddenly i bumped someone and i fell on him and then i saw him. he was freaking handsome, his eyes was like deep ocean and his hair was silky and shiny. i was lost in his beauty. 

y/n was totally lost but then she came back to the earth and get off from him and said sorry to him and bow to him then she ran away from there

y/n was totally lost but then she came back to the earth and get off from him and said sorry to him and bow to him then she ran away from there.  she ran towards to her classroom and take deep breath and then she asked to professor;

y/n: *taking deep breath* may i come in sir? 

professor pov: i was teaching to students the suddenly i heard someone asking permission and i welcomed her and i told her to introduced herself to the class. 

y/n: hii, everyone i am y/n and i am new student here and i hope that i'll make friends here  *chuckle* 

professor: *smile* okay y/n you can go and take your seat * smile*