MISSING

Y/n pov: I woke up and i decide to tell everything to oppa today. I went downstairs and i couldn't fi d oppa then i went towards kitchen made some breakfast for me and my oppa i was just preparing them and suddenly oppa came but he was in half sleep then he sat on the sofa in the living area. I spoke 

Y/n: oppa you want some breakfast??

Jungkook off.: Ofcourse y/n is this a thing to ask?? Obv i need.

Y/n: okay then made it.

Jungkook off.: Huh! but you asked me I think you gonna made it.

Y/n: aniyo i am not gonna made it you will gonna made it.

Jungkook off.: *sigh* okay fine *went towards to kitchen*

Y/n: *smile and aegyo* thank you oppa. 

Jungkook off.: Hmm 

AFTER BREAKFAST AD AT OFFICE

Y/n: *smile and hug* hii jisoo good morning.

Jisoo: *hug back and smile* good morning Y/n btw our boss is asking for you i think he want to tell you something.

Y/n: ohh okay I'll be back.

Jisoo: y/n your cabin is ready also. 

Y/n: *happy* really finally thanks jisoo.

Jisoo: *smile* bye y/n.

Y/n: *chuckle* bye Jisoo

AT TAEHYUNG'S CABIN

Y/n POV: I am afraid i don't know what the reason he is calling me for and what if he did those things again do to me and suddenly her fiance came over there. I entered inside the cabin while thinking these things he was standing at window from his back it feels like he is waiting for me since to long. I gulp and took deep breath i spoke.

Y/n: did you call me sir?

Taehyung: *turn to her and look at her in confusion* Sir!??

Y/n: *gulp* yes.

Taehyung: just call me Taehyung.

Y/n: *ignore his word* why did you call me ?

Taehyung: * went towards to y/n* i just want to tell you that .

Y/n: *pinned against the wall* tell what!??

Taehyung: *lean face close to her* that we are going on business trip tomorrow so get your bags ready. 

Y/n: *sigh* hmm okay 

Taehyung: *smile and hug* 

Y/N POV: i was just talking to him normally suddenly he hug me and i got confuse and stand here froze then he whispered in my ear that makes me look at him and he was smiling like a innocent boy and his smile make my heart pound.