BONUS PART

Y/n pov: I told everything to Taehyung that i love him and i am gonna marry him, and i am sure about my decision only i want to hear his decision and i standing in front of him to hear his decision then i asked once again.

Y/n: Tae, will you marry me?? 

Taehyung: Y/n your oppa still don't like me so i want to know about his final decision if he agree with this marriage then obviously i don't have any problem because i still love you same. And i am still suffering from what i had done with you. so..

Y/n: i know Taehyung that you still wondering about the past, Taehyung listen it was all past and now i am giving you a chance to start a new life with me so please don't back off from this and  take this decision because Taehyung this is important for you. it's okay if you want time to think about this matter then i will wait for you.  *turn back to go on bed* 

Taehyung: *back hug her and whisper* no y/n now i don't want to lose you so i have thought that i will marry you but at once please talk to your oppa. *ring* 

Y/n: Taehyung, i will talk to you in the morning i need to attend the call. 

Taehyung: okay y/n meet you tomorrow. *peck her lips* 

Y/n: *shy* okay Taehyung good night, bye. 

*ON THE CALL *

Y/n: yes oppa how are you??

Jungkook off: i am fine y/n, how are you??

Y/n: i am good, what happened oppa sound so happy??

Jungkook off: y/n there is something i want to tell you.

Y/n: umm btw i also want to tell you something. 

Jungkook off.: okay you go first. 

Y/n: um oppa actually i proposed Taehyung for marriage. 

Jungkook off.: ohh wait what?? did you seriously proposed him for marriage y/n?

Y/n: yes oppa now you tell what do u wanna tell me??

Jungkook off: okay so listen i want you here tomorrow here at home and told your so called husband to bring you here at home.

Y/n: is everything okay there i mean are you fine na??

Jungkook off.: everything is fine Y/n i just want you here tomorrow and finish i want you here tomorrow with Taehyung  byyee. *call cut* 

Y/n: oppa opaa! *cut call* huh! what happened why is he calling me tomorrow 

Y/n pov: Now i am very confused about why my oppa is calling me and Taehyung tomorrow and why only Taehyung there are so many friends of mine here, leave it i need to tell this to Taehyung. I am feeling so shy to face him again i don't know what will be his reaction after i tell him about that my oppa is calling him and i tomorrow. While thinking this i approached in front of his door i took deep breath and press the bell. After sometime Taehyung appeared on the door with his innocent face again and he invite me inside then he asked.

Taehyung: have a seat y/n what happened what brings you here??

Y/n: Tae, actually my oppa called me and he told me that i will have to go home back tomorrow. 

Taehyung: *confused* so what's the problem in this you can go. i don't have any problem. 

Y/n: Actually oppa want you also there and i don't know the reason behind of all this. 

Taehyung: okay we will go tomorrow and i will also tell yours friends and everyone. 

Y/n: okay, once again good night Tae.