FINAL LOOK

Y/n pov: i was sleeping peacefully suddenly my oppa shake me to wake me up but i was feeling so sleepy so i ignored him but then he spoke that make me shock

Jungkook off.: Y/n wake today is your meeting com'on get up fast.

Y/n: *open eye* huh! metting shit what is the time right now?

Jungkook off.: It's 7:20 com'on get up fast.

Y/n pov: As i heard the time i turn myself but i forgot that last night I slept on the couch so i fell down on the ground then i grabbed my elbow and ran towards to my room to get ready. After i came down and done my breakfast then i went outside the house. I again sir inside the same car. After i approach to office i went to Jisoo's cabin there were Eun woo, jin and Jisoo. Then i wish them 

Y/n: * bow* Good morning everyone.

Eun woo: *bow* good morning y/n.

Jin/Jisoo: Good morning y/n.

Jisoo: so guys did you decide that who will present the project in the meeting room in front of everyone.

Eun woo/y/n and Jisoo: *look at Jin*

Jin: *notice them* what!? Why are you looking at me like this? I know i am world wide handsome but don't look at me like this. Wait are you saying

Eun woo: * nodded* yes jin hyung only you can do this .

Y/n: *puppy eye* Jin oppa please, present the project.

Eun woo: yes hyung only you can do this please hyung don't deny.

Jin: *confuse* uhmm but -*cut by y/n*

Y/n: oppa please do this, we don't want get reject please oppa.

Jin: *sigh* okay fine i will present the project in the meeting in front of everyone.

AUTHOR POV: After discussion they went towards meeting room, they take their seat then everyone greet y/n after y/n also did same. Jisoo announced that CEO is coming so be attentive but y/n was feeling something strange and As CEO entered y/n got shocked, she was not able to believe that what is she seeing is real.or her imagination.

Y/n pov: I sat on my seat and started waiting for CEO after Jisoo's announcement i started feeling strange, i got shocked as is aw CEO i was not expecting this only word came out from my mouth is his name. He was looking at me with his dangerous smirk.

Y/n: * winded eye* Tae-taehyung!? How can be it possible that he is my CEO. *Take deep breath* 

Taehyung: *col voice* Good morning everyone! So can we start the meeting now *look at y/n* 

AUTHOR POV: Yes Taehyung is her CEO, now that makes y/n very shock. Taehyung came and sat on the next seat of y/n. Then all lights off and everyone's attention is on the smart board. Y/n was so focusing but suddenly she felt something cold on her thighs then she looks down and notice that Taehyung have putted his hand on her thighs, y/n eyes got winded and she look at him but he was looking at board and his consent ration was on the presentation. Then he squeeze her thighs y/n flinched and then Run woo ask y/n as he notice y/n.