WHEN PSYCHO BECAME NEEDY

Y/N pov: I was shocked as he kissed me and i was trying to move and trying to escape from his arms but he grabbed my hands and start kissing me and that makes me so weak. His every moves and action he took is now became my weakness he was kissing i don't why i was not able to stop him or i am enjoying it. But i don't want to give myself to this psycho and i decide to stand up.

y/n: what do u want from me? *shout*

Taehyung: *smile* your body for a night that's enough for me. 

y/n: *eye winded* what? no i can't give this you don't have any right on  me so it's better stop dreaming.

Taehyung: *smirk* were you not enjoying my touch? 

y/n: *gulp* n-no why would i enjoy such a disgusting thing ?

Taehyung: *laugh* ohh so why you didn't stop me ? * come towards y/n* 

y/n: um......because you * i was just going back & back suddenly Taehyung came fast and pinned me on the closet*

AUTHOR POV: Y/N was going backward and Taehyung was coming towards her then he grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on the closet and kissed her while pinned her hand above her head

AUTHOR POV: Y/N was going backward and Taehyung was coming towards her then he grabbed her shoulder and pinned her on the closet and kissed her while pinned her hand above her head. After he kissed her again but harshly...

Y/N pov: he again made me shock and kissed me harshly then he took me in Embrace and took me towards the bed and threw me on it and he was hovered on me and then he looked deeply into my eyes and it reminds me our first met

Y/N pov: he again made me shock and kissed me harshly then he took me in Embrace and took me towards the bed and threw me on it and he was hovered on me and then he looked deeply into my eyes and it reminds me our first met. But now i am scared because i don't why his behavior looking so weird like he again became a psycho for me i need to ask him that is really love me or it's his obsession over on me? then he start giving me wet kisses on my neck  and again he made me weak then he starts licking my neck and starts sucking it.

Taehyung pov: Then i kissed and made her in my control by kissing her because i know she become weak whenever i touch her so it's good opportunity for me and then i took her in my embrace and threw on the bed and  i looked into her eyes so i could distract her and tied her hands with handcuff easily. Then i took her to the bed and then threw her and locked her hands while looking deeply into her eyes. Then i smirked and made her confuse. Then i go down on her neck and starts licking it first then i heard my name from her mouth which was very suited from her mouth then i looked at her eye were close. I looked at her how her cheeks were look like tomato. I start calling her name.

MY PSYCHO NEIGHBOUROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara