PARTY FOR GETTING JOB

Y/n pov: I was taking with my oppa suddenly Rishu revealed herself, I look at oppa and oppa was already looking at me then i decide to break this silence and asked Rishu then i stand up and go towards to Rishu but unfortunately i fell down and then oppa and rishu got worry but they don't know that i did this so that Rishu sisn't think that we were talking something serious. 

Y/n: ahh! oppa why you always keep your things on the ground and always keep your room with your things, see i fall.

Jungkook off.: *confused* huh! umm 

y/n: *show eyes* why oppa you always be like this?

Jungkook off.: ohh, y/nnie i am sorry. *while made y/n stand up*

Rishu: *while made y/n stand up* Are you fine?

Y/n: yeah i am fine. 

AUTHOR POV: As Jungkook and y/n were talking Rishu came there and revealed herself while open the door for calling y/n because her phone was continuously when she open the door y/n felt down then Jungkook and Rishu came towards to y/n to made her stand up, while made y/n stand up Rishu and Jungkook's hand touch with each other and they both immediately back off after y/n stand up.

Y/n: yeah i am fine. 

Rishu: *look at Jungkook then y/n* actually y/n your phone was ringing continuously so i came here to tell you.

Y/n: ohh is that? okay let's go then. 

AUTHOR POV: While going with y/n, Rishu look at Jungkook and Jungkook was looking at her already then he gave her a look which made Rishu's eye winded. Rishu got confused and went to upstairs directly after y/n. 

Then y/n took her phone and call on that number while go to balcony

Then y/n took her phone and call on that number while go to balcony. Then she talked on that number at least for 10 min after come back to her room she directly sat on her bed then Rishu look at her and sat beside her, and asked. 

Rishu: who was on the phone?

Y/n: * look at Rishu* it was from office and they say-

Rishu: *worry* what did they say y/n? please tell me.

Y/n: they say.

Rishu: * moving her hands* yes what did they say 

Y/n: they say first follow me.

Rishu: *sigh threw herself on the bed* Y/n! please speak.

Y/n: just follow me first. 

Y/n pov: I talked to receptionist of the company by which i was selecyed then i went to oppa he was sitting on the couch and i just jumped in front of him and he got scared. Then i told him and Rishu: who was on the call?

Y/n: It was from the office they say *look at rishu* 

Rishu: *worry* what did they say y/n? please tell me.