FRUSTRATION

AUTHOR POV: Jungkook is still waiting for y/n she didn't come since yesterday night after her office. Jungkook kept on ringing y/n's number but from her side there is no response coming. And now in the morning Jungkook still trying to contact with y/n but she is not answering he got tensed and call at her office to confirm if y/n is in the office or not.

*ON THE CALL*

Jungkook: hello! I want to know if miss Jeon y/n is at office or not.?

Receptionist: Sir miss Jeon Y/n is already take her step out from this office at last night she is not at office.

Jungkook: ohh okay.

*END THE CALL*

Jungkook pov: If y/n have walked out from the office last night then why didn't she come at home yet, and where is she her phone is now also going not reachable? Where did she go? I was thinking all these questions suddenly i heard door bell and i started feeling good because maybe y/n came back as i open the door i got to see that person i am not able to believe that he is standing in front of me.

And he is looking so down. I am not able to talk to him i just want to hit him and arrest him but i control myself and asked him.

Jungkook off.: *cold* what are you doing here? Now what do you want?

Taehyung: *little sad tone* actually i want to tell you something.

Jungkook off.: What is it?

Taehyung: first let me come inside. 

Jungkook off.: Okay fine.

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung came inside and sat on the couch then Jungkook came to him and asked him something but Taehyung was looking still sad he finally told Jungkook about y/n.

Jungkook off.: Why are you here you know what i want to arrest but so sad your case is discharge now i can't do anything with you. After what you did with my sister.

Taehyung: *cold tone* it's not time to talk about past i Know whatever i did was all wrong but i want you ask something to you which made you believe that i didn't ra*e her it was all her anyway leave it i am here to tell you about something related to y/n. 

Jungkook off.: *worried* What is it?

Taehyung: y/n have kidnapped by my fiance and she can do whatever she wants to do with y/n so i want your help after all you are a officer so i think you the only can help me to arrest my fiance.

Jungkook off.: *Confuse* but why did she kidnapped y/n?

Taehyung: *sigh and look at Jungkook* because she misunderstood us one day y/n and me were talking about our project and y/n was to close to me at that time and at the same time my fiance came there and she misunderstood us and also slapped y/n.

Jungkook off.: *Angry* what!!! How did she dare slap my noona did she know who am I ? I am a police if i want i can arrest her at any time.

Taehyung: but it's not easy to arrest her because her father is a mafia and even i couldn't deny him to get marry with his daughter because threatening me that if i will not get marry to his daughter he will surely kill y/n so that's why I need to agree with this marriage.