RISHU'S CRUSH

Y/n pov: i awake up while the golden rises of sun light and also i stopped the alarm then i went to washroom and done my morning routine. After that, i went downstairs and i remember that i've not told oppa about my job, yet. I was coming downstairs and then i heard my oppa is singing a song, i got shocked and i was about to fall from stairs because i was not ready to accept that how can my oppa be that much happy and singing while cooking, impossible. I went to him and stand in front of him. 

Y/n: *shocked* Oppa! what's happened to you, why are u looking happy and doing dancing also? is something happened good with you?

Jungkook off.: *while dancing & singing* ohh y/n, i don't know i am just feeling happy today. and i have also something to tell you. 

Y/n: *confused* what is it?

Jungkook off.: so listen i am- *cut by y/n* 

 Y/n: listen oppa, i am getting late for my JOB so have you prepared my breakfast?

Jungkook off.: yeah i have wait job, you got job?

y/n: *happy*  yeah oppa job, i got job.

Jungkook off.: oh so from when will go? 

y/n: um when will i got call from company.

Jungkook off.: umm y/n, i am thinking that how you got job? i mean how? you are so dumb how they choose you.

: umm y/n, i am thinking that how you got job? i mean how? you are so dumb how they choose you

Y/n: *annoyed* oh really then listen i got job.

Jungkook off.: ohh  ok, btw i've already prepared now just eat it. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n ate her breakfast with Jungkook after she got hug from her oppa as a wish. He leave her in front of her university and went away from there to office. There was Rishu in front of the gate university and she was waiting for y/n. Then they both went inside the university. Rishu told y/n that their professor Mr.Choi have change with new professor. But yet she didn't know the name of that new teacher. Rishu and y/n were in their own world then they heard something which made Rishu to look at y/n. 

Rishu: y/n, did you hear the same thing which i heard 

y/n: *look at her* yeah Mr.Kim is that what you heard ?