WHEN YOU BROKE HIS HEART INTO PIECES

y/n pov: suddenly i felt something on my lips that made my eye winded after 5 min i realize that he kissed me then  i came back on my world and thought that did  Tae  just kissed me? and then he grabbed my hand and propose me and i was shocked and i also don't want him as my lover but as a good and understanding friend. I decided to tell him what i think about him that what's he to me?  then i sigh and decide to speak.

y/n: *sigh* see Tae i just wanna tell you something *nervous* 

Tae: *confuse* yes y/n speak i am listening. 

in Tae's mind: i know y/n you also love me i know you also want me as your lover.

y/n: *take deep breath* i don't love you i just want to you as my friend and there's nothing like this between us so try understand i can't be your love.' 

Tae: *shocked and down his head *

y/n: *sad* Tae i know it's broke your heart into pieces but the truth is truth that i don't want you as my lover or a partner.

Tae: *starts laughing like manic and then look at y/n with smirk* 

y/n pov:  i told him my decision i thought he will understand that it is so hard to decide that much fast and i speak truth but i didn't accept that reaction of him it looking like he is not normal like the way he was smiling, laughing and looking...

y/n pov:  i told him my decision i thought he will understand that it is so hard to decide that much fast and i speak truth but i didn't accept that reaction of him it looking like he is not normal like the way he was smiling, laughing and looking at me that made me scared a lot so i tried to get off my hand from him but he wasn't even going to let go of my hand so i also tried a lot but his action made me flinched very badly, he pinned me on the shutter.                                   

Tae pov: i was expecting that she will easily agree but she deny my proposal and i couldn't control that rejection so i pinned her on the shelter and i grabbed her cheek harshly she was bagging me to leave her and i love it when people beg me for ...

Tae pov: i was expecting that she will easily agree but she deny my proposal and i couldn't control that rejection so i pinned her on the shelter and i grabbed her cheek harshly she was bagging me to leave her and i love it when people beg me for their life, that's happened with first time i fell in love with someone from core of my heart and  the one who made me fall in love but  she is denying for not to be partner of mine for my whole life.

y/n; *hissed in pain* please tae! please leave me-

Tae: * laugh* okay then go *and he leave her cheeks and let her go*

y/n pov: i was so scared about his behavior and i started begging him then he laugh like a psycho and then he let me go from there while leave my cheeks then i moved back slowly and i ran to my house i ran fast as i can, then i opened the door and directly ran to my room's washroom and saw myself in the mirror and then i rubbed my face to removed his every touch then i turned the shower and sat under it, while remember his every statement.

Then i came out from shower and laid on the bed and grabbed phone, i saw missed call from mom and i changed my mood and call her back she picked up then we talk and she informed that she will come tomorrow after hear this i felt happy because i am not alone now, and she decide that she will not tell about the incident which happened with her today. Then she called Emma and talked to her.

O.T.P 

 y/n: hello Emma i wan- *before she complete her sentence Emma spoke*

Emma: y/n i saw you with Taehyung,  is everything  ok ?

y/n: *after heard this her eye got winded* yeah i was with him what's the problem?

Emma: y/n i think that Tae is not normal because i saw him one day that made me believe that he is not normal.

y/n:*confuse* what do you wanna say Emma please say straight.

Emma: do you remember when you told me that from where you go to your house but that place was blocked for some reason and on that same you also saw tae with blood on his waist, right?

y/n: *try to remember* yeah yeah! i know, so what's in this>?

Emma: i saw him on that day while he was stabbed someone with knife multiple times and also he was saying something.

y/n: * shocked* wha-what, but why did he said? 

Emma: because he saw that two boys were chasing you so he got angry and in frustration killed them.

y/n: *covered her mouth with her hand* bu-but how you get this i mean how do you know that? are u sure? 

Emma: i was also across from that area that because i got late i was waiting taxi then i heard someone's voice like someone was screaming in pain then i slowly-slowly went to there i saw that taehyung was stabbing knife while saying something.

y/n: *scared* what was he saying?

Emma: he was saying 'how dare you to follow someone who's mine'

y/n: *shocked* what seriously!?

Emma: that's it what i was trying to tell you from that day you got busy so i also thought that it will be not good to disturb you.

y/n: *in shocked* thank you for information. 

END THE CALL  

AUTHOR POV: Is that true, that tae is really a psycho or Emma don't want that taehyung and y/n came close to each other that's why she is trying to make imaginary story to made y/n against  to Taehyung? or is taehyung a really psycho or there's something else behind this?

WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS?  

YOUR AUTHOR 

THANK YOU 

wait for next part