LITTLE SECRETS

AUTHOR POV: After y/n came back to home she found silence all over the house. There is that much silence that y/n's shoes were making noise then y/n take off her shoes and then walk like a thief. She opened the door of her room she closed after entered and she closed the door without noise then she sigh. She got scared little as she look at her bed then she noticed that that, that was Rishu on her bed. Y/n sat down near the door after a relief she went towards the cupboard to take her cloths then after change she came back and lay down beside Rishu. 

IN THE MORNING: 

IN THE MORNING: 

Y/n pov: You woke and saw Rishu is still but then i noticed that she is sweating so badly i touch her hand but then i found that she had a fever, then i went to kitchen and bring some hot water in the bowl with towel then i put wet towel on her forehead then went to get ready to office. I went downstairs saw oppa making i told oppa about Rishu. 

Y/n: Oppa! actually Rishu caught fever so don't let her go for university today okay? 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* huh! fever? umm okay i will not let her go for university first come and done your breakfast. 

Y/n: Okay

Y/n: Okay. 

AUTHOR POV: After complete her breakfast Jungkook leave y/n to the gate then after close the door, Jungkook directly ran to y/n's room to look Rishu. He opened the door and saw towel on her forehead. Jungkook sat beside her and treat her. Then he spoke,

Jungkook off.: *cupped her face* how did you caught fever huh? are you still sleeping BABYGIRL, see you have to awake because you need to go to doctor so, get ready fast com'on. 

AUTHOR POV: Rishu opened her half eyes and saw Jungkook because her face was cupped by Jungkook's face so she got butterflies she try to get but Jungkook help her to made her sit on the bed. Rishu asked,

Rishu: *low voice* Did you say something to me early?

Jungkook off.: *grabbed her hand* i said let's get ready we need to go to doctor.

Rishu: *low voice* i don't want to go the doctor will inject me and-*cut by Jungkook peck*

Jungkook off.: don't worry i will be there beside to you and by the way did you remember anything about yesterday night?