THE TRUTH

y/n pov: i wake up with disturbing thoughts and then i awake Emma because it's time to go university. we both done our morning routine then went downstairs and done our breakfast and then we both took cab for university then we entered inside the university but i wasn't feel like i always got the vibe when i usually entered in the university like something is incomplete but ignored it then i realize that Taehyung isn't came today.

 we both done our morning routine then went downstairs and done our breakfast and then we both took cab for university then we entered inside the university but i wasn't feel like i always got the vibe when i usually entered in the university like...

then me and Emma went in lecture i was hoping that maybe he should be there in the class but he was not there i don't why i also feel so weird. Then me and Emma both went in cafeteria and done our lunch. I saw Yoongi, he was going somewhere but i stopped him and decide to ask him about Taehyung maybe he knew about taehyung.

y/n: yoongi!!! * i shout his name*

Yoongi: * i saw y/n after turned back* y/n, what happened, do you need any help?

y/n: *nodded* i want to ask you about taehyung i mean did he come today?

Yoongi: no i also didn't see him today.

y/n: ohh u also didn't see him today.

Yoongi: hmm

y/n pov: i started thinking then i decide to ask this thing to my professor then i told Emma to stay in cafeteria i'll be back, then i went to staff room and i entered and directly went to Mr.Choi and asked him.

y/n: good morning, i want to ask you something, can i?

Mr.choi: yes sure y/n.

y/n: sir in this university is there any student whose name starts with kim ? 

Mr.Choi: y/n how can i tell you this by only surname there are lot of students whose name starts with kim so, how am i able to tell you this?

y/n: *bite her lower lip in nervous* umm, sir his name is KIM TAEHYUNG now can you tell me is there any student whose name is this? 

Mr.Choi: *winded eye* y/n, did you know who is KIM TAEHYUNG? and where did you see him?

y/n: *gulped because she know what is she asking* no sir who is he?

Mr.Choi: so listen y/n, Taehyung is a serial killer who killed people for his pleasure and he almost killed thousands of people and the thing he only kill those people who try to disobey him and betray with him and this Habbit is since he was a adult.

y/n: *in shocked* but what's the reason behind all of this why do he wants to kill innocence one and what about his parents and background? 

Mr.Choi: so as i heard about taehyung i only know that he is psycho killer and behind his behavior there is his dad's hand, he made him like this and made him hating people who try to disobey him and betray with him. So one day taehyung came back to his house and heard her mom's scream he rush into the house then he saw that her mom was beaten by his dad and he was saying something while beating V's mom.