THE FINAL DECISION

y/n pov: I was in the room and thinking about why am i feel so heavy and weird i was on my bed then i wake up from bed went to washroom because i was feeling puking. I was puking then a hand was creasing my back and then i look up and saw Jungkook oppa as i saw him i hugged him and cried on his chest then he also hug me back and took me to my bed.

Jungkook off.: *worried* what happened are you fine ?

y/n: no oppa i am not feeling like i used to feel i don't know what happened suddenly? 

Jungkook off.: y/n, listen carefully you are pregnant and i need your decision.

y/n: *shocked* what! pr-pregnant *deep breath* but oppa how can i be pregnant ?

Jungkook off.: *patted her back* i know y/n that makes you so shocked and surprised you but this is truth that you are pregnant and *greeting teeth* that Taehyung he will have to face consequences don't worry noona at once he met i will not gonna leave him. 

y/n pov: My oppa told me that i am pregnant and i was not ready to except this because it was a bad news for me and i sure that whoever gonna take birth he or she will gonna be child of Taehyung and i got tensed

y/n pov: My oppa told me that i am pregnant and i was not ready to except this because it was a bad news for me and i sure that whoever gonna take birth he or she will gonna be child of Taehyung and i got tensed. I don't want to lose this child but also the problem is that the  father of this child will gonna be Taehyung and how will i able to tell my baby that your father is a psycho killer. I have decide to drop this baby because it's not my age to gave birth a baby and also i will not except Taehyung as father of this baby. 

y/n: *sad tone* u were going to ask me something ?

Jungkook off.: *low voice* yes y/n.

y/n: ask then.

Jungkook off.: *sad tone and hold her hand* y/n, do u wanna drop this baby and will you go with me for abortion?

y/n: *nodded* yes oppa i will.

Jungkook off.: *winded eye* are you sure y/n i mean if you want to keep this baby with you u can have it, i am not forcing you.

y/n: oppa, how u even can think that i would like to keep this baby and this baby is not mine this baby is Taehyung's baby otherwise also there is no relation between me and Taehyung now. *sad tone* so i will drop this baby.