LAST MEET

y/n pov: I was crying in my fear and also in sadness of Emma's death, Jungkook officer calm me and i started thinking about Taehyung 'cause he also hug me and calm me whenever i got panic attack. Then he Jungkook sir send me in the car and then he gave some food to eat maybe he knew that i was hungry that time. I started eating my food.  Jungkook sir handover me the food and he went away from there on his duty, he leave alone inside the car i don't why so many negativity is coming? 

???: *i saw y/n* o poor girl she thought that she can be escape from me easily, but BABYGIRL, this is not that much easy to escape from me just wait because now it's your turn to get disappear from this city and i will take you with me from here t...

???: *i saw y/n* o poor girl she thought that she can be escape from me easily, but BABYGIRL, this is not that much easy to escape from me just wait because now it's your turn to get disappear from this city and i will take you with me from here to very far where nobody can come and that place is mine where only i give permission to go from there but the thing is you will be not lucky to escape from there, YOUR DESTINY AND ME BOTH ARE WAITING FOR YOU. *smirk*   

y/n: i think i should go to Jungkook because i don't know what can happened to me so it's better to go Jungkook and stay with him. * i went to him* 

Jungkook pov: i was working on my case then i decide to check y/n because it's been 5 to 10 minutes then i told to joey that i'll be back. I step out and saw my car i went near to my car and then saw food in the car but not able to see y/n. I started founding her but she was not there and not even any clue of her. Then i got tensed and start finding her. 

AUTHOR POV: Jungkoook was roaming all over there area of Emma's cafe and he was trying to find y/n but he didn't get any clue of her then he came little far and he noticed a bracelet on the middle of street he ran to there and pick it up and then he realize that, that Bracelet is y/n's Bracelet.

THE BRACELET: 

After check it he realize and now he sure that bracelet is y/n's

After check it he realize and now he sure that bracelet is y/n's. Then he back to his car and starts his car and drove from there. 

Y/N'S POV: I came out from the car suddenly i felt two hands which were covering my mouth and i tried to free myself from those hands but i failed and i got unconscious. i opened my eyes i feel so unfamiliar the room was looking so beautiful and dark as well but it reminds me the same as when Taehyung kidnapped me on my birthday, wait is he again kidnapped me or something.