FALLING 🍁 AGAIN

Y/n pov: I came in room and i think that i am again falling for Taehyung. I sat on the bed and thinking about our conversation which we did yesterday. I drank water and close my eyes and I don't know when I fall asleep on the bed. 

Taehyung Pov: I was feeling so shy after walk with y/n at night after so many years. I came in my room and went to my bed and sat on it then I open the drawer and took a pic and stare at that frame that frame is y/n and she is smiling in this picture I took that picture when I first met with her. Suddenly I remember y/n if she slept or not? I call her and she was not picking up the call then I thought that maybe she slept. So I also take a shower and make my mind fresh then i also sleep. 

IN THE MORNING

AUTHOR POV: Taehyung is getting ready in hs room and then y/n also is getting ready in her room for meeting with Mr.Chen. Taehyung stand in front of y/n's room and take deep sigh before press the bell. Y/n open the door and Taehyung look up at her face from toe to head he got shocked because y/n was looking so stunning and gorgeous. As y/n open the door she also got shocked by look at Taehyung because he is still looking hot as he used to he didn't change a little for her. 

TAEHYUNG OUTFIT: 

Y/N'S OUTFIT: 

Taehyung: uhmm actually the car is waiting for us so can we go now

Taehyung: uhmm actually the car is waiting for us so can we go now.?

Y/n: *realise* oh yes why not let's go. 

Taehyung: hmm 

TAEHYUNG POV: Me and y/n is walking on our way to car. Then y/n started fix her watch and the suddenly she got collide with a man mistakenly so before she fall I catch her and we both look at each other into our eyes. Then I realised the atmosphere and leave her then she fix her dress and went towards the exit gate I was there standing thinking about our moment. Then I also went to car and sat inside it with y/n.

Y/n pov: I sat inside the car with blush on my cheeks and then i got goosebumps as I got know that Taehyung is sitting next to me then i got call from Jisoo that she have arrived at the meeting and she is waiting for us but that was good that Mr.Chen is still didn't come yet. Then our journey starts but we both were quite in whole journey. 

AFTER ONE HOUR 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n and Taehyung have arrived at the meeting place and they enter in Mr.Chen company for deal with his company. Taehyung and y/n went to Jisoo,Eun woo and Jin. Then a young girl came to them and informed them that they can come now in meeting room. Y/n took deep sigh and Taehyung noticed it that y/n is little nervous so he grabbed her hand and made her comfortable. They entered in the room Mr.Chen came to him, shake his hand to Taehyung then he came towards to y/n and shake his hand with her but she was not feeling comfortable with that handshake so she try to ignore it. Taehyung noticed it and he made broke the handshake then Everyone take their seats. Y/n starts the presentation and after sometime.

Y/n: thank you everyone! *Bow* 

Everyone: *claps* 

Mr.Chen: wow!! Mrs.y/n i love it so Mr.Kim Taehyung I would like to invest in your company and we can be a very good partners.

Taehyung: sure. *Smile* thank you. 

AFTER OFFICE. 

Y/n pov: I talk to Jisoo, Eun woo and Jin after the meeting they all greet me and congrats me I also did same with them and then jisoo speak 

Jisoo: y/n i am very happy for you and for our boss also. 

Y/n: *nodded and smile* I am also Jisoo. 

Eun woo: our presentation is successful just because of you y/n.

Y/n: no it's not like that even i say that I didn't do anything I just want to say thank you to Jin and Eun woo that you guys complete the presentation at the right time. I didn't do anything only sleep. *chuckle*  

Taehyung: no it's not like this you should praise each other and I will thank you all because of you all my company got a very good partner for investment. 

Jisoo: so sir should we celebrate it.

Taehyung: oh yeah why not? And i would be happy if y/n give us this party. Why not y/n.?

Y/n: *winded eye* huh! Me!? Uhm actually I don't- *everyone starts laughing* what? What happened why are you all laughing huh!?

Jisoo: *laugh* 

Taehyung: *laugh* Don't worry y/n i am going to give party. Don't overthink.

AFTER PARTY

AUTHOR POV: Everyone went back to their hotel room. Taehyung was in his room and remembering y/n he want her right with him. Now he is not able to control his feelings so he went in front of y/n's room gate he took deep breath then press the bell but no response. He got confuse so he beat the door still no response. As he touch the door he found that door was open. So entered inside the room, he found nobody in the room then he heard a sound which was coming from bathroom. He got stunned because he was listening y/n singing. He sat on the bed then after sometime y/n came out with bathrobe.

Taehyung: *in mind* omy god why is she looking so hot with her wet hair and bathrobe. I want her but I know she scared of me, so I just get up and i am about to go but she stop me.

Y/n: tae where are you going? You want to say something or you want something then you can tell me or you ask for it. 

Taehyung: *sigh and turned to her* y/n, actually I know that you still scared of me but I love you still and I want you y/n i want to spend my all time with you every second. Y/n i want to say you that you are looking very hot in this outfit. 

Y/n: huh! Um thank you

Y/n: huh! Um thank you. Btw I also want to say you something. 

Taehyung: *confuse* what is it?

Y/n: if you don't mind can I ask you a thing?

Taehyung: yes why not y/n 

Y/n: will you marry me Taehyung? 

Taehyung: huh!!? 

Y/n: I know that you are thinking that why I suddenly asking this but Taehyung you have became what I wanted to see you as and I want to keep my words that I will accept you as my husband and as a perfect man for me.

Taehyung: *teary eye* y/n are you serious I mean i- *cut by y/n kiss* 

Y/n : *broke kiss* I am serious and I am not asking this because this is my order and *whisper* you will have to obey my order so...

Taehyung: *cupped her face* yes I will marry you and thank you y/n you still bilieve me but...

Y/n: but what? 

Taehyung: your oppa??