CONFESSION ?

y/n pov: i came back to my room then i call Emma because we didn't talk properly so i called her back talked with her for a while than i again started packing my bag and done my night routine then i felt hungry so i went down and watch something to eat and then i grabbed some snacks, i ate them and i went for sleep. 

IN THE MORNING

Author pov: y/n wake up and yawing then she done her morning routine and wore her outfit for today and she came downstairs she found nobody in the house she started searching everywhere but couldn't found anyone then she went toward kitchen she found a slip on the counter of kitchen in which there was written that her parents had to go early in the morning for her dad's work so hope that she will manage everything. then y/n sigh and grabbed her bag and phone also wallet. She call Emma and asked her about the address of her cafe then y/n went their and hug her while telling her breakfast, after her complete breakfast y/n and Emma went for university then they both that near of notice of board there were crowd of students y/n and Emma looked at each other and ran to the noticed and saw there was notice of dance participation for our university, then y/n decide to take part of this dance competition and Emma also decide to took part in this then they went to dance room and wait for teacher of dance. Then y/n noticed that Tae also came in the dance room then y/n got shocked because tae was coming towards her.

Tae pov: i entered in the university and i thought that y/n didn't came today because i saw her parents were going out for their some work they left y/n alone but then i felt like someone entered in university i can inhale that fragrance of y/n th...

Tae pov: i entered in the university and i thought that y/n didn't came today because i saw her parents were going out for their some work they left y/n alone but then i felt like someone entered in university i can inhale that fragrance of y/n then i noticed her with Emma then i started follow y/n then i saw she entered in music room and then i went back to university hall to notice board i saw a notice related to dance participation then i smirk and also decide to take participate in this fun i mean dance. I went to music room and saw y/n was sitting their with Emma then i entered and sat far away from both of them then professor entered he announce that this dance gonna be solo dance after heard this i leave the room.

y/n: i saw tae is coming towards me but sat far away from me then after a while professor entered and he announced that this dance gonna be solo then after this announcement tae left from there then i gave my name in this dance participation. After me and Emma came out from the room and we went for lecture. y/n was very excited for her solo dance.

IN THE MUSIC ROOM

y/n pov: i asked to dance professor for to do dance in the music room, he gave permission and i turned on the light then i put duo pods in my ear then i took deep breath and started do dance while looking myself in the mirror.