MADNESS

Tae pov: i was watching y/n she was going leave me there alone and i was collecting my pieces of heart which she broke just in a second i was hoping so much from her that she will accept me but no everything round just in 180 degree and i also just lose hope to get back y/n in my life i know she will forgive me and come back with me then after i also went to my house with broken piece of heart and entered in my room and sat on the bed while gritting my teeth in anger and i messed up my room while throwing everything on the ground harshly, 

then he saw his walls and there were lot of picture of y/n which were glare by Tae, he was watching them, touching them then he started talking with pictures and then he went to window and looked y/n in her house and he was smirking while looking over inside the room. But then i felt some itching in my hands like i harm my hand myself then i notice my hand and i saw my hand was full of blood. He was looking the picture of y/n on the wall and he touch it and leave blood over every picture of y/n.

tae: y/n, why did you do this to me i want u right so badly but what you do to me, what do you want me to make you believe in me , you made me more mad over you y/n whyyyy! just wait BABYGIRL i am coming to and take you with me and never let go  f...

tae: y/n, why did you do this to me i want u right so badly but what you do to me, what do you want me to make you believe in me , you made me more mad over you y/n whyyyy! just wait BABYGIRL i am coming to and take you with me and never let go  from my world and nobody will come there and also you will be not able deny my proposal again just wait and watch.

Y/N'S HOUSE:

y/n pov: i was in the kitchen and making my dinner while thinking about Taehyung what if he hurt a lot after heard my decision and like this type of questions roaming in my mind again and again then i served food in the plate, suddenly i started thinking IS TAEHYUNG REALLY A SERIAL KILLER ? then i shake my head stop thinking and eat my food i was scared little bit because at this 12:00 in midnight my house like a horrifying for me but suddenly i heard ringtone of my phone and i run to my room and i took my phone saw unknown number.

Tae pov: i went out from my home while track a location then i approach there and i saw a house that house was Emma's house then i covered my face with a fabric cloth which was given by y/n before i wrapped it on my face i want to inhale it and feel like she is near somewhere, then i wrapped it and then entered into her room where Emma was sleeping then i sat beside her on the bed and looking at her without blinking then he smirk.