PARTY WITH FRIENDS

AUTHOR POV: In the morning sun rises and its rays entered in the room of y/n and hit on her face, y/n turned herself on other side but now she was not able to sleep, so she decide to awake now. She awake with her messy hair and then alarm ring then she press the clock to stop it's sound and went to brush her teeth then she came downstairs and she came downstairs she got shocked after saw the view. She went to her oppa and said.

Y/n: *touch his forehead* are you okay, oppa? how did you woke up this early?

Jungkook off.: *back off little* yeah i am fine, you should get ready fast otherwise you will be late for your job on your first day.

y/n: *sigh* aish why? i want to sleep more. *pout* 

Jungkook off.: *show her eye* Y/n!

Y/n: *pout* okay i am going to dress up myself

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Y/n: *pout* okay i am going to dress up myself. 

Jungkook off.: *smile* yes good girl and do fast.

Y/n: btw last night Rishu didn't came into my room for sleeping where is she? 

Jungkook off: umm, she fall asleep last night on the couch so that you didn't get disturb and you were sleeping like you own that bed.

Y/n: ohh that means she that's why she was not beside me. 

Jungkook off.: now stop talking nonsense and get ready for your job.

Y/n: *went to her room and walk lazy* uhh! why we need to go can't we take holiday obviously not y/n otherwise your oppa will eat you alive. 

AUTHOR POV: Y/n dressed herself and went downstairs As she asked him about how is she looking and after the Jungkook reaction was not excepted.

Y/n: oppa how am i looking?  *round and round* 

Jungkook off.: *sarcastic* ohh wow! y/n, you are looking so good best of luck for your party.

Y/n: *smile then fade* yeah thanks oppa! wait party? 

Y/N'S DRESS:

Jungkook off

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Jungkook off.: yes ofcourse, party look at yourself are you going for job or for a part??

Y/n: *angry pout* okay fine i am going to change it.