Y/N'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Y/N POV: i woke with smile and the sun rises were hitting on my face and then i wished myself. i done my morning routine i was singing under the shower, after i complete it i went downstairs where i saw my parents were siting on the table with a very good looking cake i ran to them and hug them, they gave me wishes in return and told me to cut the cake, the cake was looking so good i don't want to cut it but i am also hungry for cake so i had to cut it and then we three feed each other and then i went out from the house for university. 

Y/N POV: my outfit:

Y/N POV: my outfit:

TAE POV: i was at my house and thinking about y/n to what should i gave her on her birthday? but i want to gave her something that which made her mine and she easily agree with that and also became MINE forever then i looked at her picture and i d...

TAE POV: i was at my house and thinking about y/n to what should i gave her on her birthday? but i want to gave her something that which made her mine and she easily agree with that and also became MINE forever then i looked at her picture and i don't what happened to the only thing which is coming in my mind is on her i should give gift myself mean i think i should KIDNAP her on her birthday took her away from this world because she became my weakness now these days i mean i can cross my limit to get her but how it will be? then i decide to get ready for university and i also purchased flower bouquet for my y/n i think she will be like this.Then i was about to go but then i notice yoongi there and i saw that he was purchasing flower bouquet then i go to him and decide to ask him.

Tae: hii, yoongi what are you doing here?

Yoongi: ohh hii tae, umm i am buying this for y/n today's her birthday so, that's why? * without looking at him*

Tae: * death glare to him* do you need to? 

yoongi: *turned to him* of  course i need to i can't be her so that may help me to be her at least friend. *turned to him*  

Tae: *change expression* ohh ok.

AUTHOR POV: tae was purchase flowers for y/n then he noticed yoongi there also then i talk to him after knew the reason he got jealous because no one can gave her flowers other than him so that shows that he was burning from inside, he was jealous over yoongi. while paying rhe price Tae took a paper and write something on it and told shopkeeper to gave this yoongi while showing his index finger towards yoongi. 

Yoongi pov: i was going back to university after purchase and then i cam on counter to pay after paid i was about to go but shopkeeper stop me and gave me a paper and told me that a man told her to gave me i took it and open it while thanking her. As i opened i couldn't believe that how can he behave like this.