Y/N'S NEW FRIEND

Yoongi pov: I was running because i was irritating y/n then i i ran away from the class and then y/n also chased me even that we both came out from our university, i was running then i felt that i came to far away then i look back and i didn't found her so i decide to found her and i go back and found y/n was sitting under the tree which was blossom tree and where y/n was sitting it was look like that a fairy sit there while grabbed her stomach i went to her. I decide to went her 

y/n pov: i was chasing Yoongi then suddenly i felt a little pain in my stomach and also felt weird like i will vomit i didn't feel good  but i didn't care and again started chasing him but suddenly the pain will increased and i sat down under the ...

y/n pov: i was chasing Yoongi then suddenly i felt a little pain in my stomach and also felt weird like i will vomit i didn't feel good  but i didn't care and again started chasing him but suddenly the pain will increased and i sat down under the tree while grabbed my stomach and it's have been 10 minutes and i still grabbed my stomach then i heard Yonngi's calm voice which made me looked up.

Yoongi: *calm tone* y/n 

y/n: *look at him up* 

Yoongi: Are you okay?

y/n: umm yeah 

Yoongi: lie, tell me what's happened? 

y/n: Yoongi, i have stomach ache and also feeling weird i don't know how this all happened suddenly, yonngi can you do me a favor?

Yoongi: yes y/n sure, tell me what is it? 

y/n: can you call my oppa?

Yoongi: oppa, do u have oppa ?

y/n: yes can u call him?

Yoongi: ok

AUTHOR POV: Yoongi call her Jungkook oppa then after he took her to hospital because she couldn't handle the pain and she became unconscious Yoongi tried to awake her but she was not even open her eyes so he decide to took her to hospital. Yoongi waited for doctor to came out then suddenly saw a man in officer outfit he don't know how but he thought that he can be something to y/n so approached to him. Yoongi asked that officer and talk to him. 

Yoongi: *patted his shoulder* hey! sir i want to ask you something?

Jungkook off.: *look back* yes.

Yoongi: umm sir i want to know that do you know who is y/n i asked you because you are looking something to her. 

Jungkook: *eye winded* y/n.is her name lee y/n ?

Yoongi: yes sir 

Jungkook off.: *shocked* what? where is she right now tell me fast *scream at yoongi* 

: *shocked* what? where is she right now tell me fast *scream at yoongi*