Introduction/Explanation

Happy May 24th :)

And welcome, one and all, to Algid

For those who have already read "The las strands," you must know this is the second tronnor fanfiction I'm ever writing, and the first one to be set in an alternate universe (AU, for short). This of course means that I should start off by declaring that all of its contents are entirely fictional.

With that off the way, what this story is going to be like? Well first and foremost, it is going to be written with Connor being the main character, and the narrator will follow his point of view throughout the storyline. It will be written in third person, though, and that's something I'm hoping to mantain throughout the totality of it.

This story will be set in a universe in which both Connor and Troye attend highschool in their junior year, and it will deal with many different themes regarding this time of their lives, but most importantly this three:

1) Family, especifically fraternal bonds (siblings)

2) Coming-of-age and identity in the modern world (proffesional and sexual identity)

3) Sexual experimentation in teenage years

About number 3:

THIS. DOES. NOT. MEAN. SMUT. EVERY. FIVE. PAGES.

Ok I just wanted to get that off the line :)

However it does mean that *spoiler alert* I intend to as graphic and as descriptive as I'm allowed to in this story, and that includes of course all events regarding sexuality and sexual behavior, which in this book will be far more frequent and relevant than in my previous one.

OK, so much for the long description.

You: "AUGH! THANKS GOD, COFFEE WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY BACK THERE, BORING ME TO DEATH LIKE WTF!"

I know, I know, sorry *does puppy eyes*

But I'm really excited for this story! I really do want it to be as long as possible, and that means that I'll be updating probably once a week, only that sometimes I may have to take a break for a week or two, like when I'm in finals and shiz. You know, the usual. That, and I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible, which is why this is going to be the only story I'll be working on for the time being, so that I can put my 200% effort into it :)

Now, please, enjoy... the Algid experience.

PS: Do you guys want me to make Author's Notes at the end of each chapter? I'm not really used to doing that but maybe it's a way for us to interact more? I do love reading your comments and to reply to them as much as I'm able to... what do you think???