Chapter 22: The Gingerbread man

-"... Ok. So, first and foremost..."

Alexa took out her lighter, and used it to lit up the incense, much to Connor's surprise. By this time now, he was already used to her smoking. She placed the burning stick on a wooden tile on her bedroom's nightstand, and the sweet aroma started to fill up the room. Connor took a deep breath in, letting it relax his senses.

-"... You have to tell me, Green"-she finally said-"how far do you want to go."

Connor opened his eyes.

Her naked body wasn't a stranger to him anymore, but it still struck him to see her smooth skin, even if it was barely visible at all with the dim lighting in the room. He was also naked himself, standing before her. Expectant, yet unsure.

-"... I don't know."-he said-"I really don't know how far... he might want to go."

-"... Well, how far have you gone already?"

Red spun on her heels and faced Connor. Her skin glistened at the dim glow of the candlelight, and her eyes flickered in the dark.

Her question made memories spurt on Connor, and the thought of him and Troye touching one another made him start to feel aroused. The still fresh memory remained plastered in his mind, and it reminisced unto his palms, his chest and his heartbeat.

-"... I wouldn't know what to tell you."-Connor answered truthfully-"We have... seen each other, and... we have touched."

-"That's a good start."

Alexa walked closely towards Connor, taking his hands with hers.

-"Time to set some ground rules for us."-she said-"First of all, no kissing. It's pointless and a waste of time, and we don't want to complicate things."

-"I agree."

-"Second of all, this isn't about sex. Not for us. I said I would teach you how to make a boy happy, and that's what I'm going to do. So here we aren't looking for anything other than that. It's... educational."

Connor nodded, as Alexa's hand traveled down towards his growing member.

-"And finally."-she said-"If you want this to work, then we need to go at a slow pace. At first, things with him will seem very tense, so you will have to learn how to earn him into your ideas little by little... and that means taking baby steps, ok?"

-"... I'm not following, Red."-Connor said with his eyes shut, knowing it was Alexa who was with him but picturing something else entirely.

-"What I mean"-she said-"is that you won't try new stuff with him right away. No sir. Sex and relationships are all about mutual trust and what each person wants to do with their body, and you don't know what he wants and neither does he know what you want. So when that happens, where do you start off?"

-"... By what we both know that we want."

-"Exactly. And for now, that's exactly the same place where you've been so far."

Alexa gently moved Connor towards her bed and sat him down on the edge, putting herself between his legs and caressing his chest slightly with her palms.

-"So lesson one,"-she said-"is how to touch someone properly."

Connor nodded in silence, his breath unevenly leaving his lips.

-"Alright."

As Alexa stopped caressing his chest, he realized that this would be a lot more work than what he originally thought. Thankfully, he had time to spare, and had already made up his mind to spend it well.