Goodbyes/Appreciations

A/N

So, here we are.

This is it, isn't it?

Well, yes. This is it. It is finally over. After more than a year of writing, Algid has come to an end.

I can't begin to tell you all how much this story means to me, and how much each and every one of you who have stuck with it and with me for so long means as well. Hell, when I first thought about it I had no IDEA it would turn into this! I was thinking about twenty five chapters max!

Yet here we are, almost sixteen months later. Talk about commitment hehehe

So, thank you. Thanks to all of you, readers and friends, who have given this story and me a chance.

Thank you to mydarkestfrantasies for his AMAZING art, and constant support! Darren man you have a talent, and I know you will take it far! Everything from the cover to the kiss to Sage has been drawn by him, so APPRECIATE HIM EVERYONE!

Thank you frantafeels, for being SUCH A GOOD FRIEND! God knows without you I would have lost my mind, Chlo. YOU ARE THE BOMB AND THE BEST AND EVERYTHING BETTER!!!

Thank you also to my friends, ells ninetysixthousand for being there for me when I needed it, and for being such a genius as well! Thank you fran Shyfranny11 for being my go-to person to freak out about anything youtube and anime. Thanks @DHolt99, for being such a good pal! We haven't talked in a while but I know you're rocking that musical!

Thanks to my friends at my tronnor support group! I can't really name them all because all my users are mixed up, but you know who you are!

And thank you, reader, for entering the world of Algid.

What comes next, you ask?

Well, to be honest, I don't know.

A very deserved break at the LEAST, but will I write another book? I'm not sure.

Don't fret, though. Because if there's anything I know, is that I love writing, and I love writing for ya'll. So there's high chances I come back. And I do have one idea for a new tronnor AU which shouldn't be so bad. It's a very different story from this one, and trust me, it won't be nearly as long. I love Algid to death but if there's anything I'm sure of is that it has taken a lot of time from me.

It's time well spent though.

So please, don't lose hope. Just give me some time, and I'll figure things out. And if I do find it in me to work on this new book, you can always find out back here in my wattpad, and on my twitter, where I will definitely be announcing it.

But for now I guess this is goodbye, isn't it?

"Next chapter is the last one, folks!"

Most of you thought it said "sorry" at the end, hahaha but there isn't anything to apologize for! I'm very happy with how this story has turned out, despite how hard some of it was to right (ehem, the smut).

So I don't exactly bid you goodbye, but rather farewell. Until we meet again, sometime nearby.

:)

Remember I do love you all.

So let's hug it out, and meet another day.

See ya soon, ya crazy lot!

--Coffee