Chapter Eight

Khaos let's out a chuckle. No because seriously what the fuck is this asshole laughing about. I'd gladly put a few rounds into his skull. Maybe if he actually cared for his sister putting a few bullets into her skull would effect him. Okay, if I'm being honest I wouldn't shoot her unless absolutely needed. I'm so thankful she's nothing like her brother. OOO I really wish Khaos would test me.

"Oh c'mon sweetheart you know you wouldn't shoot me in front of pretty boy here."

He speaks in such a playful mannor, he's enjoying every bit of this. Maverick goes to speak but I cut him off.

"I wouldn't underestimate me buddy."

I can feel him smirk. It's one of those moments when you can't necessarily see them do something but you can just picture them doing it based off the vibe.

"Then what are you waiting for sweetheart?"
"I'm waiting for you to get that barrel off my fucking brother."

My demeanor shifts. I'm almost pissed off right now. He brings out my manic side and that's not necessarily a good thing.

"And say I were to pull the trigger right now?"

I trace the barrel of my gun from the back of his head down his spine and right back up.

"Well then I'd have to pull mine now wouldn't I?"

I hear Khaos let out a sigh of pleasure. His whispers something under his breath but there was no possible way I could make out what he said. Maverick has never seen this side of me. I wonder what's going through his mind right now to be honest. Either way my main focus is him walking out of here alive.

"Alright, you win sweetheart. But on one condition."

He's the definition of arrogant. Damn I missed when he was less talkative. Maverick tries to speak but I cut him off again. I don't need him fucking shit up.

"I'm all ears bud."
"Maverick can walk away. I stay alive, well that's if you even had the guts to shoot me anyway. I save you from having to explain to my dear sister Willow why there's two dead bodies in my house. And I'm sure she'll be upset so you'd have to kill her too. So you'd have to deal with three dead bodies. Oh and don't forget you were last seen with me so you would definitely be the main suspect."

He keeps pushing and pushing he's really making me want to pull this trigger right now. Hell it would get rid of most of my current problems.

"Okay, buddy I'm gonna need you to get to the point. I'm not really a patient person. Maverick can vouch for that. Can't you Maverick?"

Maverick goes to speak but gets interrupted by Khaos this time.

"But...you have to remain here with me for the remainder of the time."

"OH HELL NO!"

If Maverick doesn't keep his mouth shut on this one I might shoot them both.

"For how long?"

"Kira don't tell me you're seriously going to listen to this dick!"

Khaos goes to speak and I interrupt him. I'm sure he wasn't to pleased about that but fuck it.

"Maverick shut your fucking mouth for once! I'm not a child anymore, I don't need your protection. If anything you're looking like you need mine at the moment. I can make my own decisions. Khaos, how long?"

Khaos let's out another relieved sigh. He's enjoying this a bit too much for my liking.

"Until I say otherwise of course. It could be days, weeks, months. Maybe even years."