Chapter Nineteen

Kira Valentine's Perspective

I quickly catch up to Khaos and follow him out the door. I noticed his bike is parked where Willow's car was. I assume we're taking the bike and I begin walking towards it before being stopped by Khaos.

"Oh Kira we're not going to be riding that bike today. You remember when you thought we we're going to ride in Willow's car?"

Khaos opens the garage.

"Well today we're going to be riding in mine."

The car was a black Chevy Malibu ZL1. I quickly noticed the blue led lights on the car. Honestly, I really loved it.

"Since when did u get a car?" I say in awe.
"About two days ago. I still ride my bike of course but I mainly got this car for when the both of us are going somewhere. I want to make you as comfortable as possible my love."

My heart flutters and every inch of me is folding. He got a car because he knows I'm not as comfortable on the bike. Maybe Khaos isn't as bad as I thought. I head to the car and go to open the door. As my hand reaches the handle I feel a presence towering over me, leaning against the car.

"What do you think you're doing?" Khaos says looking down at me.
"Opening the car door. What does it look like I'm doing dumbass?" I say looking up and backing away from the car.
"You don't open this door do you hear me?"
"I'll do whatever the hell I want."
"Kira."
"Khaos." I say sarcastically
"Move."
"Make me."

All of a sudden I feel a force lifting me up and I instantly regret my choice of words.

"Khaos put me down right fucking now." I say kicking my feet and squirming in a desperate attempt to escape his grip.

Khaos has such a tight grip on me that nothing I do is working. Not to mention he's only holding me with one hand. He acts like I'm a rag doll or something, throwing me over his shoulder like that.

"Khaos I swear this skirt isn't made for this." I say still squirming.

I hear the car door open and I'm safely put back on the ground.

"See sweetheart all you had to do was not open the door."

I roll my eyes and take a seat in the car and Khaos closes my door before getting in.

"You ready?" Khaos says while starting the car.
"Khaos I kill people, I think I can handle a little dance or two."

About halfway through the drive Khaos reaches over and rests his hand on my thigh.

"Khaos get off of me." I say picking up his hand and throwing it back at him.
"Oh what now it's a big deal?"

I don't say anything and let the tension arise. As much as I loved the comfort of him against me, it wasn't right. We aren't a thing and we never will be. Let's be honest he's probably just sees me as a plaything. There's so many benefits I give him from just being around.

We finally arrive at the club 7 minutes after they opened. Khaos gets out and opens the door for me before trying to reach for my hand. I pull back and stand up, adjusting my outfit and bunny ears.

I lock arms with him and we head towards the door. Khaos leans down.

"Remember the objective?" He says whispering in my ear.
"Locate Noah Grey and get the hell out."

Khaos opens the first door for me and then the second.
"Good luck little bunny."
"You're gonna be the one needing it."
"I'm telling you now if one guy dares to put his hands on you."
I cut him off, "Khaos I'm not even yours so drop it."