Chapter Seventeen

Me and Khaos jolt awake as we hear our names being called through the house. Just as Khaos sits up Willow comes bursting through the door.

"Khaos-"

She stops mid sentence to take a double look at me sitting in his bed.

"It's not what it looks like." Me and Khaos both say in unison.

"Any-" she gets cut off by Maverick entering the room.
"Hey Willie, have you seen Kir-" he stops himself to also take a double look and his eyes begin to widen.
"It's not what it looks like!" Me and Khaos both say in unison before covering our face with our hands.
"Yea it better not be or trust me you won't be able to see anything for the next week." Maverick says while glaring at Khaos.

Willow clears her throat before speaking again.

"As I was saying."

She has a bit of an attitude. You can tell from the tone of her voice, almost as if she's fed up with this situation.

"Me and Maverick caught some really useful information last night."
"Sure we maybe got four hours of sleep but it was worth it." Maverick says butting into the conversation.
"Wait. What time is it?" I say after shaking my head in confusion.
"Ten in the morning. Why?" Willow says with suspicion.

My eyes go wide. I slept in Khaos's bedroom all night.

"You're joking." I say hysterically.
"They gotta be joking right?"

I slap Khaos's arm in a nervous laughter. He reaches over on the nightstand and turns on his phone. He shows me the time, 10:15 am.

"Kira why are you so concerned about it? Right now it's looking like you two slept together." Maverick says, crossing his arms before leaning against the doorway.

"Alright fine. Maybe I came into Khaos's room to discuss our plans with the whole rival gang situation. And maybe I did fall asleep on accident. But you got to understand, I haven't been in a bed in four days Mav." I say fed up with Mavericks protective habits.

"Anyways, we figured out that the leader of the Red Blaze Rapids and his brother like to hang out at this club called Kisses."

Me and Khaos's eyes light up like we were minors who just struck gold.

"Im assuming you've heard of it considering your reaction." Willow says giving us a mischievous smile.
"You could say me and Khaos have a little history there." I say with a smirk.
"Well lucky for you they're throwing a huge bash tonight at eight. I know the leader of the Red Blaze Rapids is for sure going to be there tonight. If you guys do decide to go, you're going to be looking for guy named Noah Grey. He's about 6ft on the dot maybe a little taller but not by much. He has dark brown hair and a little bit of curl at the front of his hair."
"And his brother?" Khaos asks making sure he doesn't miss a detail.
"It's highly unlikely that his brother will be showing due to him being the backup leader of the group. Even if he were to show up for some odd reason there's no need to worry because you wouldn't even be associating with him. The amount of people that's supposedly going to this club bash is wild, there's no way he would be able to spot you out. Either way I think a disguise would do."

Khaos smirks. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I become an exotic danser who works at the club? Hell yeah!" I say getting up and doing a twirl.
"Oh no way in hell is she gonna be going to a club bash dressed as a stripper. Especially not with that many people around." Maverick says cutting the idea out abruptly.
"Hey, on the plus side I'm bringing back money." I say sarcastically and Khaos starts acting like he's throwing bills at me.
"I don't care no way."
"Hey Maverick, it's okay. Just think about the benefits it gives everyone. Plus she's okay with it and she'll have Khaos there to help her. If they need anything they can always give you a call." Willow says while resting her arm on his chest.