Chapter Sixteen

I abruptly turn my head.

"K-Khaos I'm so sorry. I'll show my way out."

I go to head out the door and a force stops me. I turn around to figure out what's stopping me from leaving. I immediately locked my eyes with Khaos. He now has a towel wrapped around his waist. His arm is resting on the door and he's towering over me.

"Why leave now? I was just thinking about you."

Everything about him was so alluring. The temptations I had were strong but I needed to be stronger.

"Khaos I can't." My voice says in a whisper.

Khaos kisses me in a way I've never been kissed before. His lips against mine just felt so right yet so wrong. I shouldn't be doing this and I know. I break away from the kiss.

"Kira.. I don't think you realize how badly I crave you." His voice almost breaks.
"Khaos. We need to talk."
"Kira you know I'll gladly listen to what you have to say. How about you take a seat and we can talk okay."

I take a seat on the right side of his bed. His wall was sage green and his floors were made up of wood. He had a black comforter that was made up of multiple skulls with shooting flames. Next to the bed was a nightstand on the left side. He had a walk in closet that was filled with multiple different types of clothes. Khaos had some good style for the most part. There was a grey desk with playboy magazines on top and honestly I'm not surprised. Multiple posters of bikes and half naked women hung on his wall. I noticed a mirror placed on the wall directly in front of his bed. It was a pretty normal bedroom from what I saw. 

"So what'd you want to talk about?" 

I clear my throat before speaking. "Uh Khaos do you think you could put on some clothes. It's kind of hard to take you seriously dressed like that.

I could hear the awkwardness in my voice.

"Sure no problem."

He begins to place a teal hoodie over his toned body. After be has the hoodie on he begins to drop his towel.

"Uh Khaos, a little warning would be nice next time." I say covering my face with one of his nearby blankets.
"Well you shouldn't have been looking."
"Oh shut up. Just let me know when you're done smartass."
"Will do love."

A few moments go by.

"Dude are you done yet?"
"Yea I'm done."
"You could've said something you know." I say uncovering my eyes.
"Well you never gave me the chance to."

He was wearing black sweatpants and honestly it suited him. I love the fact that he turns the central air so cold in the summer so he can still wear fall clothes.

Khaos takes a seat next to me on the bed and the only thing separating us is the pillow I picked up earlier. He leans over and picks up something off his nightstand. When he sits back up I realize it's a cigar. He pulls out a lighter out of the drawer. It was a silver old style Zippo lighter with a dark black moth on it. He lights the cigar and takes a hit before blowing it out.

"I never knew you smoked."
"What can I say I'm a man of many surprises." He says flicking his ash into the ashtray on the nightstand

I grab the cigar out of his hand and take a big hit of it before giving it back.

"I never knew you smoked." He says mocking me from my earlier sentence.
"What can I say I'm a woman of many surprises." I say mocking him back.

We both laugh for a moment.

"Hey Khaos."
"Yea?" He says before taking another hit and flicking his ash again.
"I'm sorry for bringing up the scars earlier. It's not my place to be in."