Chapter Fourteen

I get up from the table and approach Maverick.

"Be safe alright. You're in just as much danger as I am. I need you here Mav."

I give him a hug and head towards Khaos. Khaos and Maverick begin to chat it up. Them and their guy things I guess. I walk behind Khaos and wrap my arms around his neck before leaning down and whispering in his ear.

"Let's get going shall we."

He quickly finishes up talking with Maverick and requests Maverick to go find, check on, and comfort Willow. It's weird to think he gets to boss around my brother but if Maverick's okay with it I guess I have to be too.

"Alright love, go get on that beautiful swimsuit I just bought you okay?"
"And why would I do that?"
"Don't question it my love, just do it. For me?"

I roll my eyes and go make my way to getting on the bathing suit. I loved it so much. For being a bike gang leader he sure does have some good style. I slip on my bathing suit and get it into position. I then make my way back towards Khaos.

"Well there's my pretty girl." Khaos says looking me up and down.
"Khaos stop being a creep. And just tell me why in the hell we're in bathing suits."

I was so distracted by trying to not get all flustered to even look at him and realized he had changed. He was shirtless and in black swim trunks. His body was toned and even though his abs weren't popping out completely, you could definitely see they were there. He had his rings on as usual. He was wearing a silver chain that I've yet to realize but I bet he just hid it under his shirt.

"C'mon, it's time you get a proper introduction of the place." He smirks.

Before I even get the chance to say anything he's grabbing me by the wrist and dragging me outside.

"Khaos where the hell-"

It takes me a minute to notice that I'm being lifted. I don't even have time to think and before I know it I'm getting thrown. Splash!

"Khaos seriously what the hell! You think throwing me into a pool is funny?"
"Oh c'mon sweetheart loosen up a bit. On the plus side you can say you're used to the water now."

He begins to make his way onto the deck of the pool. I didn't even know they had a pool or heck I would've spent my time out here. Oh I'm so getting payback for this.

"Hey Khaos will you look at my hand? I think I got a splinter in my finger."

Khaos steps closer to the pool in order to inspect my hand. He grabs a hold of my hand so he can get a closer look.

"Kira I really don't see-"

Splash!

"I guess I deserved that didn't I?"
"Yes yes you did Khaos. Or should I call you the big bad bike gang leader."
"I mean I have many other things than that in mind sweetheart." He says smirking.

I can feel my face getting red.

"Shut up Khaos." I roll my eyes.

"Do that again. I dare you love."

Oh I know he did not just challenge me. And ugh that tone of voice he used. His voice was calm yet stern.

"Do what again?"

I say with an attitude before rolling my eyes and quickly swimming away. Just when I think I got far away from him I feel a tightness against my body. I look back and sure enough Khaos has his hands around my waist. I can feel the coldness of his rings against my stomach.

"Khaos let go or else!"
"Or else what?"

He pulls me really close to him and at this point I can feel his bare skin against my back.  My ass is up against his lap and if I move the wrong way I'm full on touching his dick. The idea of that makes me a flustered mess.

"Fine Khaos you win this one. But I don't need you getting any ideas mister."
"You said that last time too my love." He says letting go of my waist.

I turn around and to face him. His blue eyes reflect the color of the pool. I could honestly get lost in them all day. I begin to rub my hand up his body from his swim trunk waistband all the way up to his neck. I don't know what's gotten into me. Im clearly not thinking rationally but at this moment this side of me doesn't care.

"Kira-" Khaos says breathing heavily.
"Something the matter?" I say smirking
"What's gotten into you?" He says moving a piece of wet hair from out of my face.
"Well clearly not you or neither of us would be acting like this." I say pushing my body up against his.

He places his hands on my waist and feels around. He's focused on me. The look in his eyes is filled with lust and desire. I place my arms on the back of his neck and drag him into the water with me. Our lips connect under the water. I can feel the water move around us and yet it feels like time stopped completely. I can feel my breast pressed against his chest but it's worth it for this kiss. We go up for air and we both pant very heavily.

"You never told me you were such an incredible kisser my love." Khaos says, barely even being able to get the sentence out.
"You never asked." I said winking at him before pushing him against the side of the pool.
"Kira what are you doing." He says flustering a bit for once.

I place my finger against his lips and smirk. He's so fucking fine I cant believe I never done this sooner. The way he gets all heated when I'm heated is adorable. I quickly go in for another kiss. His hands are all over my body and I don't mind.

After a few moments we break apart in order to breathe.

"Fuck.." He says taking a deep breath.
"You're so irresistible my love. You don't know the things I could do to you."

He lifts me up against the side of the pool. He begins to kiss the side of my neck and I let out a slight moan.

"What was that love?"
"Nothing." I say becoming heated again.
"Oh you want me to go here?"

He moves down to my collar bone and then my chest. He makes his way down until he reaches my thighs. My breathing is so heavied I can't even think straight. This man drives me wild.

"Khaos." I say panting.
"Yea my love?" He looks up at me.
"Will you make me chocolate chip pancakes."

Khaos laughs for a moment and slowly begins to gather himself.

"You're serious?"
"Uh duh. You think I'd joke about my food mister?"
"And if I said no?"
"Well then I guess I'd have to take one of your heads." I say sarcastically.
"Chocolate chip pancakes coming right up!" He says acting scared.

He gets me down from the pool side and carries me to the pool deck.

"I'll go get you a fresh warm towel." Khaos says after shaking his wet hair.
"Hey watch where you're swinging that." I say wiping off my face.
"Will do beautiful."

A few moments pass and he comes back with a towel.

"Here you go love."

He hands me the towel and we stare into eachothers eyes for a short moment. I dry my hair off and wrap the warm towel around me. Me and Khaos walk back to the house. Before we split ways to go get changed I need to speak to him.

"Hey Khaos."
"Yea?"
"We don't mention anything about what happened today. This can never happen again, I don't know what came over me."
"Kira I have no clue on what you're talking about." He says walking over to me.

He brings me in for a hug and whispers into my ear.

"Don't worry love. Your secrets safe with me."

He gives me a wink before heading into his room. Who'd ever imagine me and Khaos would ever get along.