Chapter Eighteen

Kira Valentine's Perspective

As I'm getting out of the shower I hear a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I say while drying my hair and body off with a towel.
"Aryanna is here I figured I'd let you know." Khaos says in a calm manner.
"Alright I'll be out in a few!"

I put on my lace bra and underwear set before putting on shorts and an oversized shirt. I figured I wouldn't worry about putting on anything extravagant considering I'll be changing again in a little bit. I clean up any excess water and head out to the living room.

When I walk into the living room I see Khaos and Aryanna sitting on the couch. She's so stunning I wish I looked as pretty as her. She has beautiful brown curly hair which compliments the lightness of her brown skin color. She had brown eyes like me except hers were able to light up any room. Her smile is beyond compare to mine no wonder Khaos knows her. She's wearing clear glasses, a black tube top, and ripped jeans. Everything about her was perfect.

"Hi, I'm Kira Valentine!" I say flashing a smile and taking a seat next to Khaos.

Khaos places his hand softly on my thigh. I almost consider moving his hand but I place mine on top of his instead.

"Oh my God. So you're the lovely girl Khaos keeps talking about! He wasn't kidding when he said you was gorgeous!" The girl says in a fangirl type of way.

I look at Khaos kind of surprised and in a "what the hell did you say about me" kind of way. He glances at me and nervously chuckles.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I suppose I didn't introduce myself now did I?" She says laughing for a split second.
"I'm Aryanna Bell. It's a pleasure to meet you Kira!"
"Same goes for you!"

We both smile and Khaos grins at the fact that we're getting along so well. I go to move my hand and shake hers but Khaos stops me by placing his hand on top of mine.

"So I heard it's a big job tonight. Khaos informed me that you were going to be working as a stripper so we have to make sure you look on fleek. Which not that you need any help with that but just for extra precautions! So did you have any ideas or themes you were wanting?" She says pulling out a template of designs and colors.
"To be honest I don't really have an idea I'll trust you on this one. I was leaning more toward the colors blue and pink tho!"
"Alright well let's get this started."

We make our way to the bathroom and I grab two kitchen chairs.

"Hey hey hey, what do you think you're doing?" Khaos says blocking my path.
"Uh grabbing me and her chairs?" I say confused.
"Yeah I don't think so. Put them down Kira."
"But-"
"I said put them down."

Ugh this dude. I put the chairs down and stare at him in a confused yet annoyed way.

"No girl around me is carrying chairs."

He picks up both chairs with one hand and carries them to the bathroom without any struggle.

"Alright sweetheart let me know when you're ready to leave okay." He gives me a kiss on the cheek and heads to his room.

I head to the bathroom and take a seat in the chair.

"So I was thinking, depending on how exotic you wanna go, we could try this pink body suit first. It has a built in thong and it's all net. The only thing it covers other than your vagina is your nipples so I didn't know if you'd be willing to wear it. It'll give you the attention though!"
"Im gonna be nervous anyway so might as well be on display." I say laughing.

I get on the body suit and she did not lie it is so revealing. Maybe Khaos will get jealous. I put on these bright pink heels and look in the mirror. Just because I'm a tomboy doesn't mean I don't know how to dress up okay. Of course the heels hurt but I'll be fine.