Chapter Eleven

"Khaos what in the actual fuck is going on!"

The gunshots are still flying at us and Khaos is driving around traffic like a crazy man. If I were them I'd probably assume he was drunk driving. I'm holding onto Khaos for the fucking life of me. I'm so confused. Who are these men? Why are we getting shot at? What did Khaos do to piss them off? You know what I really don't care. I just wanna make it home. Well it's not my home but you get what I mean.

"Are you ever going to tell me what in the god damn world is going on?"

"Sweetheart look, we'll talk about it later. At the moment I'm worried about you know not getting us fucking shot!"

Okay this man has a point. BUT STILL! We wouldn't even be in the scenario if he would've told me what was happening way before instead of arguing with Maverick.

The gunshots are still flying left and right. You can hear the blare of car horns all across the road. I'm genuinely surprised there aren't any police sirens at the moment. Willow is right in front of us and Khaos speeds up to be directly next to her. He makes a signal at her and I notice her branch off onto a different road. The curly haired guy on the motorcycle follows her. The other is riding our ass to death.

"I'm gonna die aren't I?"

Khaos doesn't say anything.

"Khaos! Answer me god damnit!"

There's still no reply.

"KHAOS IM GONNA FUCKING DIE AREN'T I? IM NEVER GONNA GET TO SEE MAVERICK AGAIN! IM GONNA FUCKING DIE AND-"

Khaos cuts me off. He generally sounded pissed off and honestly it caught me off guard.

"KIRA SHUT YOUR PRETTY ASS UP! YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE. NOT IF I CAN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!"

I glance behind me and yup of course the motorcycle man is still behind us.

"Khaos we have to lose him."
"No dip Sherlock. What the hell does it look like I'm doing?"

God why is he so complicated. Guys really confuse me sometimes.

"Give me your glasses."
"What? No. No you're not getting my fucking glasses."
"You said I wasn't going to die if you could do something about it right? Then give me your glasses."

I can feel him tense up. There's no way he doesn't want to crash his bike right now just for the fun of it.

"Do you know how expensive these glasses are?"
"Now Khaos-"

Before I can even finish my sentence he cuts me off.

"God damnit Kira. Fine take them!"

I try to keep my balance on the bike considering we're going pretty damn fast. I manage to take his glasses off of his head. My hands are kind of shaky but I manage to get them steady enough.

"Okay Khaos listen. No matter what do not slow down. Do you understand?"
"What!? No I'm not taking orders from you! Who do you think I am?"
"Khaos.. please?"
"No! No way in hell!"
"Khaos quit being difficult and just listen to me for once."

I can hear his voice begin to break as he gives in.

"Fine. But don't get used to it."

I smile, not like he can tell but still. I place my glasses to the sun and figure out the direction of reflection. Thankfully the guy behind us isn't wearing a helmet, probably due to some biker rule. I use the glasses to reflect the sun into his eyes. It takes a minute to get them placed but once I do he notices pretty quickly and I notice him squinting. He gets farther and farther away from us and more sounds of car horns echo through my ears.