2. Abomination

"Tae, it's five," Jimin grunted

"I know!! But I need your help!!" Taehyung exclaimed. He was freaking out, you can't blame him. 

"Tae, it's five," Jimin reminded him again. 

"Yes!! And I need the number of some mental hospital or something!! Cops aren't gonna be of any use!!"

"Tae, it's fucking five in the morniiiiing!!" Jimin groaned annoyedly. "Why do you need the number? Did you finally realize that you need help?!" 

"Jiminie, that's not it!! I really need it or I'm gonna be killed!!" 

Jimin sat up straight at that. "Are you okay?" he asked, just in case his friend wasn't pranking him like he did a few months ago about a robber at four in the morning. Jimin had all but scrambled to Taehyung's house in just his bathrobe, only to find him with two plates of cake and a sheepish smile. 

Jimin had sworn to himself that morning that he was never going to fall for Taehyung's midnight cravings and pranks ever again. 

"I'm not!!" Taehyung answered, and he sounded scared enough for Jimin to consider his case this time. "I was sitting by my pool and a man just appeared from the pool out of nowhere and he looks like he came right out of a drama shoot but his hair doesn't look like a wig and he asked me to help him out, but I didn't, so he just kinda conjured a huge ass sword out of nowhere and used that as a support to get out of the pool and I kinda freaked out and ran right in and shut my glass door closed and the man clearly saw me closing it but he still followed me in and bumped really hard into the door and fell on his ass and stared at the door like he had never seen doors in his life!! He was slamming the door and yelling at me to let him in!! He's saying he'll boil me in a cauldron and cut my limbs and feed them to the birds at the outskirts of his kingdom!! Jiminie, he looks so murderous, he's fucking lost it and I'm terrified!!"

Jimin didn't talk. He just sat frozen for a while with his eyes boring a hole into his wall. He shut his eyes after a while and took a very long and deep breath. 

"You don't take the trouble to call the hospital, buddy-" he started and heard Taehyung's huge sigh of relief right away. 

"Oh, thank you so much, Jiminie, my lifesaver!! I don't wanna boil in a caul-"

"I'll call them myself and get you safely admitted there," Jimin completed his previous sentence. 

"What? Jiminie, you don't believe m-"

"OF COURSE I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!! Are you on fucking drugs or something?! Tae, I really need to sleep. I've got a long day tomorrow and I really needed this sleep. You either keep your pranks to yourself or I'll call the hospital myself and get you admitted there."

"I'm not trynna prank you, though," Taehyung said in a voice so small that Jimin sat up straight again. "I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. I'll figure out what to do with him myself," he said and hung up.