27. So Perfect

Let's ignore the actual distance between South Korea and the Bermuda Triangle for the sake of this story :)

"When I opened my eyes, I was in your water," Jeongguk finally ended his story. 

Both Taehyung and Jimin, who had sobered up moderately in the middle of the story, finally blinked after concentrating for too long. 

"That's sick," Taehyung mumbled and poured himself a glass of whiskey after the long pause during Jeongguk's story. 

"I have no idea how to get you back to your kingdom though, Ggukie," he had tears in his eyes. It made Jeongguk chuckle. "That's alright. I have already accepted my fate. I know I wouldn't be able to go back. I wouldn't want to lose you. I shall find a life for myself here instead," he said. 

Taehyung's tears fell. He supposed it was the alcohol in him that was making him so emotional and sentimental. He clasped his hands together on his chest and sniffled hard. "Y-You don't want to lose me?" he asked. 

"I don't," Jeongguk said. 

Taehyung sniffled violently, almost sounding like a piece of furniture being pushed around. 

"I don't wanna lose you too, Ggukie," he said and got up to throw himself on Jeongguk, who stiffened right away, his eyes blowing as wide as the moon outside. 

"Wh-What are you d-doing? H-H-How dare y-you? Ge-" he stuttered heavily, only for Taehyung to shut him up with a whine. "Just hug me back!! You won't lose your kidney!!" 

"You surely are a little loose in the head. Why would I lose my kidney if I hug you?"

"That's what I am saying!! You won't lose it!!"

"That's not my point," Jeongguk sighed heavily and finally gave in, slowly and very stiffly wrapping his arms around Taehyung's waist, freezing again at the immediate shudder that passed through his spine at the feel of Taehyung in his arms. 

Taehyung hummed happily and snuggled closer, staying oblivious to Jeongguk's struggles. 

Jeongguk had had his fair share of bride-searching. He had slept with a fair share of girls, but no one had ever made him feel even half of what Taehyung made him feel with just a drunken hug.

He tightened his hold around Taehyung, marvelling just how thin and curvy Taehyung's waist was. A complete contrast to the broad shoulders he sported. 

Taehyung snuggled deeper and let out yet another contented hum, making Jeongguk's lips quirk up slightly. It made him tighten his hold just as much harder. 

With utmost hesitance, he slowly tilted his head down so that his nose touched the crook of Taehyung's neck and shoulder. He didn't know what Taehyung's smell was, he always wondered about it, seeing as it always made him go crazy, but he never actually asked Taehyung about it. He just very secretly sniffed harder whenever Taehyung was around. Especially when they were outdoors.